You guys ever s##t your pants...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys ever s##t your pants...

To go home from work early?

there's so many other things you could do or say before even thinking about taking a shit in your pants to leave work early
    Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      there's so many other things you could do or say before even thinking about taking a shit in your pants to leave work early

Comment

I work at home so no.

Comment

Thats a commitment like no other!
          But no!

Comment

How could you even show your face at work after doing that? Lol

Comment

I have a coworker (he's actually management smh) who openly talks about sharting, and how he sharted a few times at the office. Personally I think he just really likes the word "shart". He drops that word into convos as much as he can. It's weird.

Anyway (true story), he claims that at least on two occasions he farted in the office and **** a little each time. And that he'd take his lunch break early and go home and change. F**king gross, dude. I really took a wrong path in life to be in a position where I have to answer to a guy who is a known serial sharter, smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I have a coworker (he's actually management smh) who openly talks about sharting, and how he sharted a few times at the office. Personally I think he just really likes the word "shart". He drops that word into convos as much as he can. It's weird.

Anyway (true story), he claims that at least on two occasions he farted in the office and **** a little each time. And that he'd take his lunch break early and go home and change. F**king gross, dude. I really took a wrong path in life to be in a position where I have to answer to a guy who is a known serial sharter, smh.

I feel for u bro... r u still there? God damn ur a f.ucking loser if u still r...

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                  Thats a commitment like no other!
                  But no!
                  Man, Shakira is the hottest woman on earth. That gif is AWESOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                    I feel for u bro... r u still there? God damn ur a f.ucking loser if u still r...
                    Lmao, ur a funny guy

Comment

Working...
                    X