Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao looked super fast in the Algieri fight, hasn't looked this fast since 2010

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao looked super fast in the Algieri fight, hasn't looked this fast since 2010

Even before the fight i was thinking "holy crap did he gain speed?", i mean he was always fast past 2010, but he has been looking extra fast for this fight. I think the weight change was a really smart decision. His left hand knockdowns came from out of nowhere

inb4floydfanaticssaypeds

Comment

He was extremely fast but what Is even more amazing Is his foot work. It Is almost unbelievable how fast he can get from one side of the ring to the other and still be so precise and accurate with his punches while his opponent Is constantly retreating and moving.

Comment

Pac broke him down and made it look easy.

Comment

he was lightning fast!!! but his defense is his offense which makes him very vulnerable at certain points but he looked very fast

Comment

All Pacquiao arguments instantly lose all credibility when they mention khris algiero. Just stop please.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
              he was lightning fast!!! but his defense is his offense which makes him very vulnerable at certain points but he looked very fast
              This Is true, although I am not sure being on the defense was a major concern particularly against Algeria. But yes I agree he better tighten up his defense as the quality of his opponents Improve.

Comment

It's crazy how that works - looking so good against one of the weakest opponents that he's faced in years.

Comment

Well he was fighting chris freaking algieri....

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                    It's crazy how that works - looking so good against one of the weakest opponents that he's faced in years.
                    No one's wondering why he looked good, they're wondering why he looked fast. Especially against someone who is also quite fast.

Comment

Working...
                    X