Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios Hopes 'I Don't Get Back Down to F***ing Gutter' After Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is done. He was slurring his words after the fight. Been in too many tough battles. Can't say I feel for him, this is a guy who ridiculed Freddie Roach's Parkinson's. He's a disrespectful punk, and he actually thinks he was winning this fight. He better come up with a back up plan soon--invest some of his winnings in real estate or buy into an already established business. But something tells me he won't.

Comment

Retire your gloves man,you'll just be used as a piece of meat 2 build the careers around you 4 peanuts.u had a good run 4 a punching bag with eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        He should've never been at the top! What did Rios do to deserve the right to fight Pacquiao, Bradley, and Danny Garcia?
        Rios is an overachiever with a head full of marbles.Look at that coke head from Denver that's going 2 fight pacman,I can't remember his name Rios fought him times

Comment

That was Cool that Garcia gave him props. They fed Rios to the wolves. And they ate him up. Rios needs to come to that conclusion and just keep fighting like Burton Micky ward Gatti just to name a few. You never know what fight can turn it all around for you. Just keep fighting.

Comment

Rios has tremendous heart and did better than most expected against Garcia. But he's an old 31 unfortunately. He's been through some wars and I think that retirement may be a good option for him. Obviously no one is going to tell Rios what to do. But if he's going to continue fighting it should be against some more equally matched opponents. An Ortiz, Matthysse, Luis Collazo.. These are winnable fights for Brandon in my opinion. But it sucks because if you're not trying to be the best and fight the best in boxing, what's the point?

Comment

Only advice I'd give Rios other than retirement, is either go back to 140 for fight Victor Ortiz for whatever the grudge was about.

Comment

Rios has a frame that should fight no bigger than 140lbs. His biggest claim to fame was his chin, now that its been cracked by someone naturally bigger, there is no way back. I would actually favor Ortiz to KO rios.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  135, 190, 284, it doesnt matter! keyword: "former"

yeah, with no pro fights in boxing, but you wanna sit there and complain about rios coming off a loss but got a shot at pac. keep it 100 buddy.
                  Not just Pac, but Bradley and Danny Garcia! Sorry, defend it all you want, but "size does matter!" A former Lightweight champ coming off a at loss @ Jr. Welterweight, should've never been in the ring with Pacquiao! PATHETIC!

Comment

Wah wah I'm mad, nobody gives a fùck Rios. Go clean some gutters.

Comment

Dude was a rattlesnake back at lightweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X