Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It was a good decision for Eubank Jr. to duck GGG!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would have been a savage beating.

Comment

Ggg vs Jr would have been a better fight, with Ggg winning. I don't know WTF I just watched with Groves fight. Grab him when he gets too close. "That's some great holding defence". I mean every time he gets too close? The fight atmosphere and the wbss setup was too amazing for that holding wild swinging trash. It's hard to go from that atmosphere in England and this dark and dim pbc on Fox crap. It looks like when they dim the lights in a movie theater to tell you to turn off your cellphone then show you previews of better shiet than what you're watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Bruh STFU Groves could barely drop and hurt Murray while GGG made easy work on him
        It took ggg 11 rounds to stop Murray all the while he was getting tagged here an there. Stylistically Murray is a completely different fighter, he boxes from range as does GSG. Eubank is an inside fighter and would have 0 trouble getting on the inside vs ggg or Jacobs to do his best work.

Styles make fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          ggg wasn't even levels ahead of DJ or little Canelo.

ggg would have a hell of a time fighting on the inside vs Eubank where he excels.
          yeah, Eubanks sure showed us how well he utilizes his jab...

Comment

I don't think he'd have done the distance against golovkin. You could see some of groves shots visibly hurting him, you can't fight golovkin with your chin in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              yeah, Eubanks sure showed us how well he utilizes his jab...
              I said Eubank excels on the inside, he's an inside fighter and it's not difficult at all to get inside vs ggg. Brook did it, DJ did it, Canelo did it.

Eubank's best punch is the uppercut which he even triples up on at times. The same punch ggg has repeatedly gotten hit with vs Brook, Canelo, and DJ.

Eubank's KO ratio is barely 10% lower than Jacobs and since 2012 only 3 fighters, Groves, Abraham, BJS have gone the distance.

Eubank is a better version of DJ.
              Last edited by Cutthroat; 02-18-2018, 10:53 AM.

Comment

In hindsight, I'm sure this fight with Groves probably earned Eubank maybe more cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  I said Eubank excels on the inside, he's an inside fighter and it's not difficult at all to get inside vs ggg. Brook did it, DJ did it, Canelo did it.

Eubank's best punch is the uppercut which he even triples up on at times. The same punch ggg has repeatedly gotten hit with vs Brook, Canelo, and DJ.

Eubank's KO ratio is barely 10% lower than Jacobs and since 2012 only 3 fighters, Groves, Abraham, BJS have gone the distance.

Eubank is a better version of DJ.
                  Eubank fight nothing like Daniel Jacob at all dafuq you even talking about?
                  Jacobs can change his game up unlike Eubank, Eubank is probably one of the best inside fighters about, but GGG has beat every man placed in front of him.

If anything I reckon Eubank's fighting style makes someone like Canelo probably an easy fight for Eubank.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumdre Ward View Post
                    Eubank fight nothing like Daniel Jacob at all dafuq you even talking about?
                    Jacobs can change his game up unlike Eubank, Eubank is probably one of the best inside fighters about, but GGG has beat every man placed in front of him.

If anything I reckon Eubank's fighting style makes someone like Canelo probably an easy fight for Eubank.
                    Change what up? Did you not see how poor he looked vs Arias? vs Mora? vs Pirog? DJ entered that ring vs ggg as a joke, as a 5 to 1 under dog, it wasn't supposed to be a close fight but in the end it was.

Eubank's boxing clinic vs Abraham was more impressive than anything I've seen DJ do. Eubank is similar in DJ in power, physicality, and inside fighting except Eubank has proven to be more durable, and much more accurate.

Comment

With GGG's jab he would have stopped Eubank inside 5 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X