Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Groves Decisions a Bloody Chris Eubank Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could understand someone not being able to land cleanly on a defensive genius but to see Jnr miss so often and by so far was laughable

Comment

• Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
      Groves is out of WBSS because of shoulder dislocation. Eubank has high chances to be in the finals
      Please explain further, do you have a reference for this? Tell me more.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
        True - maybe now they will come back down to earth and be a little more humble.
        A Eubank is never humble...it is against the warrior's code.

Comment

• Glad for George, thought he handled Jr easily.

Don't know what the commentators were on, the entire last round they couldn't see George had injured his shoulder and never mentioned it until after the fight.

Comment

• No trainer is going to make much of a difference in truth he hasn't much to work with certainly not as far as natural ability goes and what athleticism? The guys non stop tripping over his own feet, he has terrible footwork, balance and coordination there's nothing athletic about him. There's no fluidity in anything he does and he has virtually no fundamentals.

In fairness his dads done bloody well to take him as far as he has with what little is there to work with.

Comment

• I was going for Groves I figured he had too much technical ability unfortunately could not see this one guess ...I'll have to check it on YouTube. sounds like he won quite convincingly curious who is next fight will be vs...

Comment

• GSG just DOMINATED an elite MW. Made Eubank look amateurish.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  A Eubank is never humble...it is against the warrior's code.
                  Indeed Captain. The Warriors code and let's not forget, Sartorial Elegance!

Comment

• Did neither Eubank Jr or Groves attend the post fight presser? Just seeing Groves' guy.

Comment

• I felt this was a full shut out with 2 10-8 rounds and I was doubting Groves going in. Scandalous Eubank lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X