Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Embraces The Idea of Manny Pacquiao vs. Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Didn't he get a break his last fight against a school teacher and lost?
    How can you and the other ball washers give Floyd all these breaks crying about how he earned it and he can do what he wants but yet you don’t give manny any breaks? Floyd should have fought Thurman or Garcia or ggg or Crawford but instead he fought berto and Connor come on now dummy

Comment

Manny is too scared to fight Crawford. I don't think it's Bob. Although, he clearly is trying to make Loma/Manny to help boost Loma's profile.

I'd rather he just make Crawford/Manny-let Crawford beat Manny senseless-then make the Crawford/Spence fight to determine the best WW.

However, if Manny prefers the easier Matthysse fight so be it. He has earned the right IMO. I mean he can't possibly lose to a over rated C+/C level guy like that, could he?
      Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      How can you and the other ball washers give Floyd all these breaks crying about how he earned it and he can do what he wants but yet you don’t give manny any breaks? Floyd should have fought Thurman or Garcia or ggg or Crawford but instead he fought berto and Connor come on now dummy
      See underlined. Now If you must call names, please don't be a lying f@ggot when doing so.

You know i called for GGG or Thurman instead of Berto and Conor. You also know i said the Berto fight wouldn't be his last and was set up so he could stay undefeated for the 50th.

Now, stop being a little bitch.

Comment

Wonder if they would do it on ESPN.

Comment

I would love to see this fight. I hate me some Placquiao but I would favor him heavily against Mathyysse.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
            Pretty much this......it's been keep manny away from anyone with a pulse tbh. What's sad is he still ends up losing to them.
            Manny never lost to Jeff Horn, he just got robbed!

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              you can't be a goat of any generation when you let two asian taxi cab drivers beat the s.h1t outta you.
              The ability to come back and become a champion again after a knockout loss even though he is not a full time boxer anymore is good enough to make him a goat of the generation. Do you know anybody who is a senator and world boxing champion at the same time other than Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                yet floyd wanted an even playing field. whatever that means
                I would too....a guy who had a history of abusing drugs, had gotten his ass whooped by two asian bums goes on to hang in there with jmm? Floyd did the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                  The ability to come back and become a champion again after a knockout loss even though he is not a full time boxer anymore is good enough to make him a goat of the generation. Do you know anybody who is a senator and world boxing champion at the same time other than Pac?
                  Losses count buddy....its also who you lose to as well. Two asian bums beat the living **** outta him....that will always be on his resume and that will always hurt his standings with the goats.
                  Last edited by Xi_; 02-02-2018, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                    Manny never lost to Jeff Horn, he just got robbed!
                    Serves his cherrypicking ass right too....fighting a bum like jeff horn should be marked down as an automatic lost. I could understand if he was getting paid 9 figures but he probably didn't make more than his fight with vargas.

Comment

Manny is too scared to fight Crawford. I don't think it's Bob. Although, he clearly is trying to make Loma/Manny to help boost Loma's profile.

I'd rather he just make Crawford/Manny-let Crawford beat Manny senseless-then make the Crawford/Spence fight to determine the best WW.

However, if Manny prefers the easier Matthysse fight so be it. He has earned the right IMO. I mean he can't possibly lose to a over rated C+/C level guy like that, could he?
                      Pac is not scared to fight anybody, he fought and beat the 3 best featherweights of his generation (Barrera, Marquez, Morales), he retired Dela Hoya, destroyed Hatton and Margarito. Lomachenko is ahead of Crawford in pound for pound rankings, that’s why Arum would rather have Loma fight Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X