Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Losing to Salido the Best Thing That Could Have Happened For Loma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    Get a job loser. You're stuck in the 90's talking about "relying on the government" lmfao. The safe internet joke for monorities eh, Lmmfao. ****en loser. Keep talking to your alts weirdo.
    Again you didn't say yes or no.

You are an embarrassment and beyond pathetic for this cowardly act of ducking. Shame on you pu$$y.

Take the bet. Anything that doesn't start with yes or no is being ignored lol. So whatever response you have is just you talking out of your pu$$y and assumed to be yet another hissyfit.

Owned!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Again you didn't say yes or no.

You are an embarrassment and beyond pathetic for this cowardly act of ducking. Shame on you pu$$y.

Take the bet. Anything that doesn't start with yes or no is being ignored lol. So whatever response you have is just you talking out of your pu$$y and assumed to be yet another hissyfit.

Owned!
      Our conversation is over degenerate. I'll see you in the next thread you ****en scumbag lying alt using dick blower.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Our conversation is over degenerate. I'll see you in the next thread you ****en scumbag lying alt using dick blower.
        Blah blah blah quack quack quack

Tough couple of L's for you here. I'll continue to embarrass you regarding this bet coward. If you keep being a pu$$y I'll find a way to force the bet.

Who wouldn't want to win a free flight, hotel, ticket and daily allowance to a fight in Vegas? A f@g who doesn't believe what he says is who. Then again, I'd struggle to believe what I said if I made claims like not making weight still qualifies you to fight for the title:blow:

Comment

• As long as his career continues to flourish and he beats guys better / much better than Salido I don't think the loss is gonna be a thorn on his side. When we talk about the "GOATS" historically, the HIGH majority have several losses but it's never been an end all be all more so than who you fought / contemporaries you beat. Bernard Hopkins lost his very 1st fight. Literally nobody talks about that when mentioning Hopkins nearly 30 years later.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            As long as his career continues to flourish and he beats guys better / much better than Salido I don't think the loss is gonna be a thorn on his side. When we talk about the "GOATS" historically, the HIGH majority have several losses but it's never been an end all be all more so than who you fought / contemporaries you beat. Bernard Hopkins lost his very 1st fight. Literally nobody talks about that when mentioning Hopkins nearly 30 years later.

He should have immediately re-matched Salido like actual great fighters do.

Ward didn't leave the Kovalev situation unresolved.
            Mayweather didn't leave the Castillo issue unresolved.

They took care of business...not flitter away in a cloud of smoke and mirrors.

Arum has replaced Manny with another carefully matched hype-job that can't fight on the inside.

Once again....ya'll just eat it up.

2 smaller fighters in a row...one coming up 2 divisions and the other fresh off a loss.

Walters was on the shelf for a year...he was starving.
            Loma didn't want that fight at 126 because Walters missed weight for Sosa.

Then he fights Walters anyway at 130....but only after he was sidelined.
            Careful matchmaking will make anybody look like an ATG.

Arum is a master at it.

If you show signs of slipping....he'll be there with contract in hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regulus View Post

Arum has replaced Manny with another carefully matched hype-job that can't fight on the inside.

2 smaller fighters in a row...one coming up 2 divisions and the other fresh off a loss.

Arum is a master at it.

Well said. I'll give green k later. Can't do it from cell lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Regulus View Post

Arum is a master at it.

Hopkins should have re-matched Clint Mitchell. Henry Armstrong (many people's choice as #2 all-time) should have re-matched Al Lovino (who KO'd him in his debut), Alexis Arguello should have re-matched the three dudes that beat him early or got Ernesto Marcel out of retirement (Beat Arguello by fair decision in his 1st title shot) and Marquez should have avenged the controversial losses to Norwood and John plus the debut loss.

I don't think any of those defeats really had any baring on how we assess those fighters and rightly so. It can be difficult to make fights especially in the case of Salido who turned down I believe career high purses for ($720k which his management said they were happy with). Just like Marquez-Norwood II would have been a waste of time in 2003 Lomachenko-Salido II if (and probably when) it happens will be a waste of a fight too and the excuses will be different after the fact as is usually the case when unreasonable people have made their minds up already.

Comment

Ok, well WhatsApp should be good. You can text internationally with that for free. I have an Instagram too so if you do then it's even faster and easier with that.

He's ducked the challenge again but I'll maybe bring it to the admins attention this week and force it that way. Then we can figure the neutral party.

There's no sense trying to talk Boxing with him. Too limited a knowledge and too racist to be fair. I will keep ragging on him for ducking the bet though.
                  Yup, I'm down for this. The conditions seem fine to me. I've given up discussing boxing with that user long ago. My comments are merely for open minded and sufficiently intelligent enough individuals that are in public who are reading the threads I comment on, to perhaps read and learn some logically sound and valid points that they may have not been aware of before.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    As long as his career continues to flourish and he beats guys better / much better than Salido I don't think the loss is gonna be a thorn on his side. When we talk about the "GOATS" historically, the HIGH majority have several losses but it's never been an end all be all more so than who you fought / contemporaries you beat. Bernard Hopkins lost his very 1st fight. Literally nobody talks about that when mentioning Hopkins nearly 30 years later.

That pic

And that sig

Nice posting...

Comment

Hopkins should have re-matched Clint Mitchell. Henry Armstrong (many people's choice as #2 all-time) should have re-matched Al Lovino (who KO'd him in his debut), Alexis Arguello should have re-matched the three dudes that beat him early or got Ernesto Marcel out of retirement (Beat Arguello by fair decision in his 1st title shot) and Marquez should have avenged the controversial losses to Norwood and John plus the debut loss.

I don't think any of those defeats really had any baring on how we assess those fighters and rightly so. It can be difficult to make fights especially in the case of Salido who turned down I believe career high purses for ($720k which his management said they were happy with). Just like Marquez-Norwood II would have been a waste of time in 2003 Lomachenko-Salido II if (and probably when) it happens will be a waste of a fight too and the excuses will be different after the fact as is usually the case when unreasonable people have made their minds up already.
                      Bring on Marquez-Javier Duran II!

The fans are waiting...

Comment

Working...
                      X