Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Lomachenko interview talking about Rigondeaux,haters,p4p talk with subtitles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Lomachenko interview talking about Rigondeaux,haters,p4p talk with subtitles

he seems to want to fight the best...can't hate on that.

Comment

He's ducking __________ and _______ and _______.

He's got a great attitude and I know it offends people that he wants to try and make these fights and has fought 50% of his fights vs. champions and has taken on two, now three fighters many said would defeat him since the Salido fight but I think it's great he's willing to do it. It also offends people that he has a lot of talent and people have recognized that but it's refreshing he hasn't put himself on a pedestal.

He's great for boxing and I dare anyone to show me a stronger 10 fight resume to open a career. When you criticize that you really have to put it into perspective just how he's gone directly into facing champions and top contenders instead of filtering out the usual 15-20 soft touches.

Funnily enough his biggest critics said he wouldn't fight (or beat) Russell, Walters or Rigo. They learned their lessons from the Russell and Walters bouts to the point where at least they have admitted defeat and contradicted their opinions of the week before the Rigo fight being made.

Comment

Working...
      X