No announcement yet.

Is Floyd Mayweather actually going to Promote Soulja Boy vs Chris Brown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
    Lol, it certainly can't make it any worse! I love to seeing fake gangster/ tough guys get exposed, doing it in the ring is even better.

Something similar happened a while back. A dude from the rap group Onyx got beat up by some skateboard dude, it warmed my heart to see him humbled.
    Sticky fingers haha
    He got shown up in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      Just under ten minutes that's long enough for some guys who haven't had a fist fight probably since high school if that.
      Yeah it aint no real biggie, I just want to see it end by dramtic way lol so I was thinking more rounds hopefully if they cant knock each other out than one can out last the other in a war of nutrition and put a beat down but what will most likely happen in a 6 rounds is that they'll both be tired as hell and be hugging each other more than fighting.

But im actually hoping this really gets made.

Comment

TBE continues to do great things for the sport. This is how real warriors handle themselves. Cowards these days always reach for their guns or bows and arrows but Brown and Soulja Boy are showing their warrior spirit by meeting in the center of the ring and going toe to toe for 12 rounds. Respect.

Comment

Sadly it would do better than most boxing matches

Comment

Just looked these two up. This is going to be wild swinging and hugging with pillow gloves on. No knockouts will be had that day.

Comment

I feel like we already endured Celebrity Boxing on Fox in the early '00s. Anyone who is old enough and had the misfortune of watching that short lived experiment will attest; this will end up being a disappointment to their fans and to fans of boxing. All things being equal, I'd rather not have boxing make headlines for sideshow attractions like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPugilist View Post
                I feel like we already endured Celebrity Boxing on Fox in the early '00s. Anyone who is old enough and had the misfortune of watching that short lived experiment will attest; this will end up being a disappointment to their fans and to fans of boxing. All things being equal, I'd rather not have boxing make headlines for sideshow attractions like this.
                Vanilla Ice vs Todd Bridges was my ****. That and Chyna (RIP) fighting Joey Buttafuco and just getting destroyed. Turns out fat old dudes are stronger than in shape roided out women.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                  Vanilla Ice vs Todd Bridges was my ****. That and Chyna (RIP) fighting Joey Buttafuco and just getting destroyed. Turns out fat old dudes are stronger than in shape roided out women.
                  I forgot abt that buttafuco one. Watched it live and was like DAMN. Dude went in.

2nd best is prbably manute boll vs the fridge

but the real challenge was shaq vs mosely, holy **** that was a good one.

As far as these rap fights, hell why dont everybody that ever beefed sign up? joe buddens vs raekwon, math vs diz,raider klan vs asap, pbcarti vs asspizza

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    You're wrong a lot of people would pay to see Soulja boy get his ass kicked, and a lot of people still mad st Chris about Rihanna and want to see him get beat up, the ppv off top does atleast 200k. Soulja says he's getting paid a mil so brown is probably getting the same, they can easily make profit.
                    would you honestly pay $50 to watch a fight between two dudes who likely have no near fighting experience?

Even if you price the fight right ($10-$15), you're going to need a lot of folks forking over money to make it work.

Comment

What set is Chris Brown supposedly from? Isn't he a (paid off) blood too?

I know Soulja Boy is throwing down for Fruit Town Piru.

Comment

Working...
                      X