Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence is just as offensively gifted, but he doesn't have GGG's abnormal power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Triple Genius View Post
    I meant in terms of punching power. And they are decent just everyone is suddenly **** when Golovkin beats them

You changed what I responded to
    I'm pretty sure that everyone around here, with the exception of GGG fanboys, called Lemule exactly what he is long before he got in the ring with GGG, a fuccking bum!

Comment

Is this the new boxing scene norm? Comparing middleweight to a welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        Spence will become more and more of a boxer when he becomes the face of the sport.

If you remember, Mayweather also used to get into these shooting matches earlier in his career when he was tryna get the fans on his side. He even prefered Roger over Floyd snr because of exactly that, and then later re-introduced his dad again.

Even Spence's coach said that he made Spence focus on the body and getting on the inside more when he turned pro in order to get the KO's, and obviously they wanted the KO's coz KOs coz fans love KOs.

Once his name and position is established, not saying he'll become Floyd but he will become more of his real self, which is a boxing virtuoso as opposed to the slug monster he is right now.
        Yea, I think he'll have to. At the upper-levels, there's much less room for error. I questioned if he had the skill to, but I think he's cleared that up at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Hov View Post
          Errol Spence is special offensively, if you watch the way he puts punches together, his combinations, his ability to go to the body and then up top, he's amazing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHq64tamnXo

But he doesn't have the abnormal power to make up for his defensive lapses like GGG and I won't be surprised if he gets knocked out in the near future.
          You know it will eventually happens will see how long he stays on the bum train

Comment

Originally posted by Hov View Post
            I agree, but that's what the casuals want to see. You won't be a fan favorite, your fights will be labeled boring and people will make excuses for those you beat if you aren't offensive and don't exchange, ask Mayweather.
            Fixed that for you.

Comment

Stop making these STUPID ASS Comparison just because you want to discredit one of them. Both are extremely talented fighters and yes both have Flaws but their Talent stands out a lot more than their Flaws

Both fighters flaws are very fixable! Moving their head move is not difficult. GGG fought smart vs Lemieux because Lemieux is probably the hardest puncher he has faced so far, same with Stevens. Where was the Boxing Defense Police for those fights? I think both kinda fight up and down to their competition. Yeah they eat some punches to get their punches off because they know their punches will do a lot more damage than their opponents will

Comment

Working...
              X