Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waitress fired for racist online rant about 'killing as many Mexicans as she could

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    I usually get good service at Japanese/sushi restaurants.

It's the Chinese joints where the waiters are complete d*ckheads.

These dudes always trying to get you out of the restaurant as soon as possible. I know these dudes out back smoking cigs and picking their noses while they on breaks.
    so fukn disgusting and true.

i haven't had chinese food in ..... 10 years?

Comment

Comment

These dudes always trying to get you out of the restaurant as soon as possible. I know these dudes out back smoking cigs and picking their noses while they on breaks.
        Man I only eat at one chinese food place its a family owned business so their offspring has lived here for generations and have become Americanized top class service and food.

But a lot of those chinese joints in chinatown I been to hell no, those dudes are rude, the chinese women who barely spoke english, I had a bug in my food and she say wahhh let me see so she grab the bug with a spoon and threw it and say no bug and told me to eat, Fuk her

Chinese are very rude here man loud and rude.

The Japanese are class, very clean too compare their section of LA lil tokyo to chinatown across the street, its night and day the chinese area even looks like the air is brown, in lil Tokyo the streets are clean.

Only Asian food I eat is Japanese, I dont like Chinese food anyway you cant trust their cooking they could put pigeon meat in there instead of duck.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Man I only eat at one chinese food place its a family owned business so their offspring has lived here for generations and have become Americanized top class service and food.

But a lot of those chinese joints in chinatown I been to hell no, those dudes are rude, the chinese women who barely spoke english, I had a bug in my food and she say wahhh let me see so she grab the bug with a spoon and threw it and say no bug and told me to eat, Fuk her

The Japanese are class, very clean too compare their section of LA lil tokyo to chinatown across the street, its night and day the chinese area even looks like the air is brown, in lil Tokyo the streets are clean.

Only Asian food I eat is Japanese, I dont like Chinese food anyway you cant trust their cooking they could put pigeon meat in there instead of duck.
          I gotta admit, there is one ****hole Chinese spot I go to, Won Kok, in Chinatown, but that's only because they're open late and I'm usually drunk. Plus the waiter there is cool AF.

Comment

the viets and chinese...thats why i just order to go...**** those guys

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              How the.....

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

oh damn

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  the viets and chinese...thats why i just order to go...**** those guys
                  pinoys aren't that disgusting because of the whole spanish thing. we share some societal responsibilities.

only in cali will you have a buddy named mark mendoza and look straight up like bruce lee.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    pinoys aren't that disgusting because of the whole spanish thing. we share some societal responsibilities.

only in cali will you have a buddy named mark mendoza and look straight up like bruce lee.

i've used that alias in high school

true story

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      She looks like the type that has 3-5 kids from multiple black dudes and takes it in the ass from them as well.
                      Idk, she looks nothing like your mother

Comment

Working...
                      X