No announcement yet.

haha how sweet it is... to watch that punk Conroy swallow his loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha how sweet it is... to watch that punk Conroy swallow his loss

completely satisfied with watching Conroy being choked out like a little punk a $$ b****. is he the biggest hype job in mma history???... and he challenged floyd to a boxing match. this bum ass caveman doesn't deserve to share the ring with greatness... floyd is a legend... Conroy McRoberts is a candy ass fighter whose so called "greatness" lasted shorter than buster Douglas title reign .
    yes
    50.00%
    no
    0.00%
    ggg is the best fighters in the world
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

It was great to see his smug ass humbled. First Rousey, now him. Good stuff.

Comment

it was great, he had the ego the size of kim K ass and for what? he was comparing him self to legends and for what??how long was this guy's big run? hype job and a half. I'm surprised Diaz was so humble after choking his ass out especially with all the crap he was talking. he got put in his place. so I'm glad and happy

Comment

too soon to tell, tbh

McGregor still has to fight Frankie Edgar, who likely outskills him at any weight 155 or lower.

If that fight goes as bad as I think (Edgar's boxing is beyond what McGregor has shown in the ring, and his wrestling crushes McGregor), then the hypejob talk may have some ground.

Comment

Working...
        X