Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are a lot of elderly people, who are males, bitter old ****s?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
    I swear, I've come across a lot of them at work. They are bitter asses. Why are they so mean and bitter? If they are going to be that mean, stay your bitter ass at home.
    They are mad about getting old.

I work at a gym and it is the older patrons that are the most bitter and self entitled

Comment

You'll learn when you get there.

Comment

There are many that aren't but I always believed that every grumpy old man was once a grumpy young man.

Comment

I recommend Woody Allen's Whatever Works if you want to see a grumpy old man.

Comment

First thing that came to mind when I saw this - get off my lawn!!!!

No but seriously it must be partly because maybe they regret some major things in their life.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              When I get old, I'm going to be the meanest prick on the planet.

Step on my lawn? I'll spit on you.

Oh and I'll also take stuff from stores and pretend I 'forgot'
              Me too.

I'll use my old age as an excuse to yell random racial slurs at high school kids.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, there are some old people who are cool and down to earth and **** but a lot of them are bitter and mean for no reason. What I don't understand is if your life sucks, why do you have to take it out on other people especially other people who are trying to help you for that matter? It just doesn't make sense to me. If I ****ed up on my life I wouldn't take it out on someone else.

Comment

The generational gap is real potnas. I teach 18, 19, 20 year olds and this generation is very different from my generation (my age is in my user info). Its a little difficult to relate to them, and the way the think is far off from how those my age think in a lot of ways. But this happens from generation to generation, its just extremely more apparent in this current gap, because of the PC atmosphere and the readily available social media outlets. IYAM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    When I get old, I'm going to be the meanest prick on the planet.

Step on my lawn? I'll spit on you.

Oh and I'll also take stuff from stores and pretend I 'forgot'
                    Come on Beer bruh, spitting is nasty as hell. That **** there can get you shot old or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
                      I don't know but as soon as I hit my mid 20s I found teenagers and college kids unbearable to be around with all of their whimsical delusions and self contradicting social movements.

I imagine by the time you're 60 life is one long eye roll.
                      Damn i actually agree with you

Comment

Working...
                      X