Collapse
No announcement yet.

A book that can make a scientific genius out of you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't four corners of the earth a Christian believe?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      I forget what it is called, but the idea was that the skies were held up by four pillars at the ends of the Earth. When it would rain or snow, it was like a giant glass window was being opened above being held up by these pillars.

Comment

just getting through those videos one after another and found these

no wonder you guys hate muslim...

c'mon guys grow some balls, ship those goat Fckers back to their ****hole desert

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          What's a 4 corners of the earth?.

Those dang Christians love playing pool and Snooker. Is that it?.
          Sometimes those fools play with hookers too.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            I forget what it is called, but the idea was that the skies were held up by four pillars at the ends of the Earth. When it would rain or snow, it was like a giant glass window was being opened above being held up by these pillars.
            have you asked them if they still believe in it NOW?.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
              just getting through those videos one after another and found these

no wonder you guys hate muslim...

c'mon guys grow some balls, ship those goat Fckers back to their ****hole desert
              It's better to educate the people than to lambast them, Let them know the fault in their belief that they will question it and they will try to learn more.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

Achmed the genius!
                Anything related to the Koran will make you the smartest guy in the roon. The facts, the truth are social constructs to attach Islam. All truth and knowledge are in the Koran. Or so I have heard. Read it twice, made no sense to me. I needed an Imam maybe to get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Anything related to the Koran will make you the smartest guy in the roon. The facts, the truth are social constructs to attach Islam. All truth and knowledge are in the Koran. Or so I have heard. Read it twice, made no sense to me. I needed an Imam maybe to get it?

They said the Quran was uttered by a deity thus it is universal! If you have a lot of knowledge in the book,You will have a Mensa level of genius!.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    They said the Quran was uttered by a deity thus it is universal! If you have a lot of knowledge in the book,You will have a Mensa level of genius!.
                    The library of congress, the Vatican library, the other great libraries , and all the great books they contain, lack the wisdom and perfection of the 'Holy Quran' .

No other books, no other knowledge is needed once you commit the Quran to you mind & heart.

Additionally, Sharia has all the solutions to any questions anyone needs to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      The library of congress, the Vatican library, the other great libraries , and all the great books they contain, lack the wisdom and perfection of the 'Holy Quran' .

No other books, no other knowledge is needed once you commit the Quran to you mind & heart.

Additionally, Sharia has all the solutions to any questions anyone needs to know.
                      Aight! You bet your severed head!

Comment

Working...
                      X