Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Cain Velasquez got the worst personality in all of sports?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Cain Velasquez got the worst personality in all of sports?

The guys personality is completely garbage and robotic, he doesn't seem to have any character or flavour to him, he just gives these bland responses in interviews with no real opinion, really disgusting guy to watch in interviews but an amazing fighter

his job is a fighter not an entertainer...

Comment

He shat himself when Tyson 'The Morecambe Mauler' Fury called his number.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        his job is a fighter not an entertainer...
        He's interviews and responses are soo bland and shockingly hallow I needed to create a thread about it, go look up some of his interviews it's like he's scared of talking or very very shy person outside the ring

Comment

who????

(fillero)

Comment

He's still prettier than Ronda doe

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
              He's still prettier than Ronda doe
              Call me sexist or whatever I don't care I still cant handle the idea of two women fighting eachother. For me a woman is more precious than a man, shes a mother, a daughter, a wife, and considerably more fragile/delicate than a man.

Comment

Doesnt matter.....he comes to fight.....now if he did submissions or wrestled too much then that would be diffrent

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                  He's interviews and responses are soo bland and shockingly hallow I needed to create a thread about it, go look up some of his interviews it's like he's scared of talking or very very shy person outside the ring
                  I know what his interviews are like. Ive been following his career even before he was champ. Not everyone has a loud personality. He has said in the past he was taught to hold feelings in. Thats how he was raised so therefore hes a man of few words..

Comment

It is pretty boring but thats just his personality. The guy is a beast in the Octagon. Look at Fedor, he was a quiet guy..not really outspoken but people loved to watch him fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X