No announcement yet.

[FAO UK Fans] Presenting : Prince Patel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Murrary is not made for boxing he has no hunger to win, no intensity, and he has no power punch, this guy punching sucks, I also disliked that comments, he didn;t know if he will win, and he wasn't being humble either, you can tell he lacked confidence and the guy can't punch why join boxing if you don't even have proper snap or power? boxing is all about punching so you mean to tell me you spent 15 years boxing and don't know how to throw with full power? dude should quit.
    Horrendously horrific post.

I mean i hate to be harsh but it really is.

Rarely do i get genuinely shocked by horrendous posts in this place as they're par for the course but this one did just that.

A fat nerd that's been posting on internet forums since 2005 telling a world class boxer that he's ''not made for Boxing''.

Comment

At least we know you like swag more than boxing, and are not a fan of actual boxing.

How can you like the guy already? what you like his look or what? you have yet to see a single fight from him lol, I have to see a person fight before I can say I like them already.
      calm down bro its not that srs

Comment

Those who get the most sex rarely boast about it, guys who constantly boast to their mates are insecure and looking for approval.

Why would another man want to hear another man talk about dick sucking while interviewing him about boxing?
        That's a load of rubbish. What do you and your friends talk about? It's not that I want to hear it, I just think it's normal and relatable.

I hate fake nice guy acts like Anthony Joshua who pretends like he's some kind of choir boy when he's probably splitting sluts in half every night.

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        I like him already, but being so c0cky after first fight is just lol.. Atleast hamed and floyd and even broner were good and world champion level
        I do wonder why he's not signed to a top promoter. He's probably ****

Comment

Kind of a coincidence but our very own boxing scene poster Waleed Din, the guy who posts up his fights on the forum sometimes - he knocked out the same guy that Prince Patel just did - Peter Kovacs - back in November 2014, in one round.

If you're reading Waleed, you and Patel might be on a collision course to fight at some point in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            That's a load of rubbish. What do you and your friends talk about? It's not that I want to hear it, I just think it's normal and relatable.

I hate fake nice guy acts like Anthony Joshua who pretends like he's some kind of choir boy when he's probably splitting sluts in half every night.

I do wonder why he's not signed to a top promoter. He's probably ****
            Or Khan, who tells everyone what a good Muslim he is.

Then offers some sluts £££ for a threesome after his pregnant wife has left for the night.

Double standard Diggles?

Comment

Patel and Din fought in the amateurs i think.

Comment

He is veddi veddi silly man.

Comment

Waleed Din vs Prince Patel :

Comment

He seems like he's really unsure and not confident in himself but he's trying really hard to give off that vibe, u see him tremble a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      Or Khan, who tells everyone what a good Muslim he is.

Then offers some sluts £££ for a threesome after his pregnant wife has left for the night.

Double standard Diggles?
                      I find Khan pretty run of the mill personality wise. He doesn't have great charisma IMO.

Why are you so obsessed with Khan's religion? Did a bunch of Muslims suicide bomb your face with cum?

Of course, you wouldn't have any double standards with that picture of the good Christian, Emmanuel Pacquiao, who has a confirmed bastard child that he doesn't talk to and also went out gambling, drinking and womanising behind he's wife's back.
                      Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 03-21-2015, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X