Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny just had dinner with Prince Harry (hectari GTFIH)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac is on a roll!

The real super star of boxing.. And they say he is b side.. B side meets royalty haha

Comment

The Royals are the most worthless people on Earth. They all should be thrown into the streets and forced to make a living like every body else.

Pacquiao should be ashamed to have had dinner with the undeserving privileged bum. Floyd Mayweather did the right thing in declining dinner with that worthless snob Prince Harry. Go get a frickin' job you lazy bum Prince Harry!!!!

...and Pacquiao, shame on you from rubbing elbows with an undeserving privileged bum. You should be down there in the slums eating with the poor like the Pope did when he visited the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyToughNuts View Post
        Damn. I could never see Floyd being invited to dinner with the British Prince let alone a pub there.
        Originally posted by Rath View Post
        Floyd is being invited to a midnight snack with the Prince of Darkness
        Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        fyi- fraud jr was also invited by prince as well!

but this prince...

Amazing simply amazing...make a thread about Manny and ya'll turn it into a Floyd bashing thread

Comment

Nothing but respect for the Pacman. From extreme poverty to dining with royalty. An example for all of humanity.

Comment

Dinner with the Royal Family and next is he will judge a beauty pagent.

Truly an icon of the sport of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Bald Shavers View Post
              The Royals are the most worthless people on Earth. They all should be thrown into the streets and forced to make a living like every body else.

Pacquiao should be ashamed to have had dinner with the undeserving privileged. Floyd Mayweather did the right thing in declining dinner with that worthless snob Prince Harry. Go get a frickin' job you lazy bum Prince Harry!!!!
              Lol it is just dinner. Take a chill pill lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Dinner with the Royal Family and next is he will judge a beauty pagent.

Truly an icon of the sport of boxing
                Good always prevails over evil lol

Manny has come along way..

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post

I thought you said prince harry would never have dinner with a "peasant" LOL
                  I doubt they had dinner if you know the rules of the royals they do not have dinner with peasants or commoners, they still adhere to these rules man, as I said before one of Pacquiao's people got him a visit and photo op with Harry, nothing more than a hi and picture taking session. Its a good decent gesture by Prince Harry who is also known as the down to earth prince.

They just shook hands took a picture and talked for 20 seconds and that was it.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Amazing simply amazing...make a thread about Manny and ya'll turn it into a Floyd bashing thread
                    Sorry Mr. LarryXXX sir, just can't help it sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      I doubt they had dinner if you know the rules of the royals they do not have dinner with peasants or commoners, they still adhere to these rules man, as I said before one of Pacquiao's people got him a visit and photo op with Harry, nothing more than a hi and picture taking session. Its a good decent gesture by Prince Harry who is also known as the down to earth prince.

They just shook hands took a picture and talked for 20 seconds and that was it.
                      Check Page 1, 2nd to the last comment.

Comment

Working...
                      X