Yuriorkis Gamboa Returns in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuriorkis Gamboa Returns in Mexico

vs Joel Montes de Oca

Where does Gamboa go after this win? (given he wins)

Lol look at this fake ass dude pretending he likes Mexicans take that pic out of your avi. That's like me having a pic of mantequilla after all the mess I've talked...

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      Lol look at this fake ass dude pretending he likes Mexicans take that pic out of your avi. That's like me having a pic of mantequilla after all the mess I've talked...
      Everyone on here isn't racist like you

Comment

Look at how his career has gone down hill since going with 50 cents! I guess he has to build himself back up and this is just a start of that process.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Look at how his career has gone down hill since going with 50 cents! I guess he has to build himself back up and this is just a start of that process.
          I think moving to lightweight screwed him, along with being so inactive. He can do damage at sfw. Still very talented and easily one of the most exciting guys out there.

Comment

Should try going to SFW and aiming for one of their titles

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Everyone on here isn't racist like you
              Coming from the guy who doesn't support any Latino fighters but only black fighters, this doesn't mean ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                Should try going to SFW and aiming for one of their titles
                This fights at sfw bud, and he says he's staying there. He realizes, now, his body type is not for higher weights.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                  Coming from the guy who doesn't support any Latino fighters but only black fighters, this doesn't mean ****.
                  Lol what. Rigo is my second fav fighter. Since when is someone forced to support a fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    This fights at sfw bud, and he says he's staying there. He realizes, now, his body type is not for higher weights.
                    It is? Aight, thought I saw something saying he was staying at LW

Comment

Working...
                    X