No announcement yet.

That fight was like some WorldStar hip hop thug video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BootyDew View Post
    Reminded me of one of those WorldStar videos where a thug sucker punches a nice dude...

Then all the gold teeth wearing hood rats at the end

Worse thing is he got paid 600k for that ****, I wonder if Haymon felt guilty? Probably not...
    danny garcias is SO thuggery... muhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by MR. SIXTY40 View Post
      This board is complete trash now. So much ignorance, prejudice, racist, uneducated, and worse posters are running things.

Boxing scene use to be great, and I hope you guys get it together and clean this place up sooner than later. Until then, all the quality posters who once posted here will continue to post on other boards with a broader base, and in Facebook groups. We've been migrating for a couple years now.

I'm gone, best of luck.
      lol at this post. The good posters, we, are here, numpty. No one cares if you leave, NSB has been the same for years, quit crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Peach View Post
        What exactly are you implying? Who are "those like him"?

Hopefully a mod arrives and gets rid of discriminatory posters like BYT11
        Hopefully a mod arives and takes care of you for being an unoriginal little prick

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Hopefully a mod arives and takes care of you for being an unoriginal little prick
          Brush my hair one time

Comment

AHHAAH i felt the same way!!It was so unbelievable and fake, more like a WWE type show

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              lol at this post. The good posters, we, are here, numpty. No one cares if you leave, NSB has been the same for years, quit crying.
              Yea, because the "good posters" know to stay they ass inside behind a computer spewing the bigoted crazy bull****, and if they ever spewed that **** on a street corner in front of some live wires or bar somewhere, they end up

Comment

Working...
              X