Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are the Charlo Twins Getting More Push Than Julian Williams?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Charlo have more fights. I believe J Rock has a draw also. Eddie Gomez is another young prospect.

Comment

They got the push.... their backers really want them to make it big. Both have been on Showtime... I think.... at least one of them has.

ONe of them almost got a title shot too.

Julien just staying quite and doing work until he gets his shot. Nothing more he can do is keep working until he gets his shot. Too bad, I want to see more of him

Comment

Julian is strong, very accurate, has a style that is not easy to solve, changes up, and reminds me in ways to Hopkins. He fights like a wily veteran.

Comment

Totally agree, Julian has impressed me much more than the charlo brothers. I try to like them but it seems like they will have horrible styles when they face better fighters. Its almost as tho they try to be super balanced and technical but it just comes off as dull

Comment

I agree with what you said. Williams is more enjoyable to watch because of his killer instinct and I think he is even a better fighter than the excellent twins. I think being so good and twins brings them extra attention but I think Williams can beat them.

Comment

I got a light middleweight prospect for you that could give them all a run for there money...

.....they call him Superbad
              Last edited by DetroitFast; 05-30-2014, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitFast View Post
                I got a light middleweight prospect for you that could give them all a run for there money...

.....they call him Superbad
                Tony Harrison!! He needs to step up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                  Tony Harrison!! He needs to step up though.
                  true but dont they all lol

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitFast View Post
                    true but dont they all lol
                    Yep but he's the same age as the Charlo bros & Julian Williams and they have fought the better opposition so far.

Comment

Bump one year later. Why is he getting no coverage?

Comment

Working...
                      X