No announcement yet.

I'm changing my stance on Bradley v Pac 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm changing my stance on Bradley v Pac 1

Let me start out by saying Bradley landed NOThIng of significance in thy entire fight. Maybe one shot in the 10th or 11th rd.

Manny landed all the significant shots. I just rewatched the whole thing this morning.

I felt If you judge the fight off punches then there is no question Manny did the more damage.

But I'm going to give Bradley the nod, and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt on quite a few rounds.

Manny just simply shut the engine off for the 2nd half of the fight. God knows why because he was landing at will.

I'm gonna give Bradley a 7-5 win, Manny just threw too many rounds away late in the fight where Bradley was busier (while still really landing nothing significant.)
    Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 03-23-2014, 10:36 AM. Reason: Corrected spelling.

I didn't score it. And looks can be deceiving but it did look like Manny coasted in there which is always recipe for disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Let me start out by saying Bradley landed NOThIng of significance in thy entire fight. Maybe one shot in the 10th or 11th rd.

Manny landed all the significant shots. I just rewatched the whole thing this morning.

I felt If you judge the fight off punches then there is no question Manny did the more damage.

But I'm going to give Bradley the nod, and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt on quite a few rounds.

Manny just simply shut the engine off for the 2nd Hal of the fight. God knows why because he was landing at will.

I'm gonna give Bradley a 7-5 win, Manny just threw too many rounds away late in the fight where Bradley was busier (while still really landing nothing significant.)
      You was not paying attention..The meaningful body work Bradley put in is why the engine was off..Pac had nothing to do with it..

Comment

I watched it again and HBO were scoring anything Manny did. ("And Manny just WINKED right AT ME, Jim!"... I didn't realised you scored points for winking at commentators).

If you look at it again, Ping Ping does jack **** for most of the first two minutes of each around, even taking one round off. If you're only fighting for a third of a round, you'd better make sure you win the rest big to take it.

There are times when he looks off balance and clumsy in that fight.

Everyone recalls it as a dominant win, but also not a memorable fight. How can a fight from an offense-first fighter be dominant AND dull? (Unless it involves Clottey?)

Watching it a second time I was surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          I watched it again and HBO were scoring anything Manny did. ("And Manny just WINKED right AT ME, Jim!"... I didn't realised you scored points for winking at commentators)..
          Lmao. This made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            You was not paying attention..The meaningful body work Bradley put in is why the engine was off..Pac had nothing to do with it..
            Maybe that was the case. He didn't look bothered.

And look man, I gave Bradley the nod, I gave him a fair shake, as changed my initial stance. Alot of rounds could have went either way.

Atleast we can agree on that much.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post

Manny just simply shut the engine off for the 2nd half of the fight. God knows why because he was landing at will.

No way, no how, forget about it.

You apparently know very little about boxing if you could find 7 rounds to give Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Be honest, are you trolling Pac nuts?

Comment

Bradley clearly won rounds 1-2-10-11-12. Pacman did enough in the other rounds to be considered the winner of those. If you find 2 other rounds where you give Bradley credit for working more than Pacman did, then you could easily have him as the winner. The bottom line is Pacman did not dominate the fight. I do think Pacman won, but it wasn't no bonified lopsided beatdown like so many blind enthusiast like to claim.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    I watched it again and HBO were scoring anything Manny did. ("And Manny just WINKED right AT ME, Jim!"... I didn't realised you scored points for winking at commentators).

If you look at it again, Ping Ping does jack **** for most of the first two minutes of each around, even taking one round off. If you're only fighting for a third of a round, you'd better make sure you win the rest big to take it.

There are times when he looks off balance and clumsy in that fight.

Everyone recalls it as a dominant win, but also not a memorable fight. How can a fight from an offense-first fighter be dominant AND dull? (Unless it involves Clottey?)

Watching it a second time I was surprised.
                    The fact that you insult Manny, calling him 'ping pong' and such enlightens us to your true plight. You're obviously just a delusional hater whose opinion on the subject is not worth taking note of.

Comment

Working...
                    X