No announcement yet.

Christian EATS Muslim in Central African Republic for revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Im not even religious, but this type of **** needs to happen to more muslims. They are always the ones slaughtering people of other faiths. Payback is a *****. Guten Appetit, Mad Dog!
    quite edgy

Comment

The kind of comment called an "opinion". Its obviously insane that they would actually eat someone but Muslims burn, mutilate, behead, and torture people of other faiths on a daily basis. Now that Christians are defending themselves (albeit very barbarically), I can't help but say that they had it coming to them. I apologize if reading my comment caused you to develop pain in your vagina, but I honestly don't give a **** what you think and I am free to say what I please here, so suck my big black balls, you poof.
      And my opinion of you is still being that of a ****** when you say things like this "Im not even religious, but this type of **** needs to happen to more muslims". What is the difference between me wishing bad on all blacks, mexicans, whites, Christians or Muslims? There is no difference because when you said ALL your dumb ass included the 1.6 billion Muslims around the world, fair enough if you had said that about the extremist I would have agreed with you, but the guy they killed was an innocent civilian who was on his way home from work.

Have you seen the **** that goes down in Mexico on the daily? You don't hear me or anyone else here wishing bad on all Mexicans, unlike you I don't judge all on the actions of a few. And go shove your balls up your own ass

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        So you criticise one group of people, yet praise the other.

Ok, understood.
        lol I know right

Comment

I didn't even read the article til just now.

That **** is nuts. Wow.

Comment

As about "christianizing" cannibals, I would recommend you a good and very instructive movie: The Mission (1986), with Robert De Niro, Jeremy Irons, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              quite edgy
              Came off a little harsher than I had actually meant it. It was the early morning and the first few articles I read were on potential terrorist attacks in Russia, Muslims blowing up more people, etc. so I was a little irritated.

So now that I am looking at it a little more closely and have been filled in on some more of the details of what happened which I had not know at the time (the victim being an innocent person on his way back from work), it was ridiculously ****ed up. In the article, it had said that this was a retaliation attack for the Muslims killing the Christians so I thought that the victim was one of the people who had attacked the Christians.

So folks, I apologize for knotting all of your panties up this morning. In the future, I will be sure to know the full background and details of every story before I post my opinions. Your pal, Dick Senormous.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
                And go shove your balls up your own ass
                It wouldnt be possible for me to shove my big balls up my tight, virgin *******. The fact that you would even recommend that kind of shows you have the belief that most men have loose buttholes. I may have been incorrect on my assessment of this ****ed up article, but my opinion of you being a buttpirate remains unchanged.

Comment

so suck my big black balls.
                  lol no thanks, I know you go around the block asking every guy the same question but I'll have to decline that offer I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
                    lol no thanks, I know you go around the block asking every guy the same question but I'll have to decline that offer I'm afraid.
                    I already commented on your ****sexual nonsense. Read the post directly above your last one, dip****.

Comment

I already commented on your ****sexual nonsense. Read the post directly above your last one, dip****.
                      If I recall correctly wasn't it you who first brought up the ****sexuals fantasies that you have and that you wanted me to participate in with you, you dip****

Comment

Working...
                      X