Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins..the highest ranked present fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Well Floyd did get a split D over Oscar. But then again B-hop stopped him.
    Yeah, because that's a good comparison

That's possibly the most ******ed triangle theory that's ever been used.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Pretty funny, I read this all the time. He gets discredited his whole career after beating "smaller" fighters who only about 6-7 people believed he could beat. It's not about him not being what people make him out to be, it's more like people never thought much of Hopkins, he isn't supposed to beat anyone, but when he does overcome the odds, which is often, some thing is wrong with the opponent then and the win is not that good.
      Dude I've exposed you one time on your flip flopping with the Hopkins situation before. You went on giving Hopkins credit but then on another thread you said Tito was small or something similar to that. It was a couple months ago. But anyways, anyone with a brain could see Hopkins beating them dudes. Winky/Pavlik had to go up 10+ pounds or so, more than one division to fight him, top it off Pavlik was tailor made for him.

Comment

He is close,, him, floyd and manny have the best career accomplishments,,,

all of them have big wins and all have multiple world titles in different weight classes

You could make a case for any of them and you would be right

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
            Dude I've exposed you one time on your flip flopping with the Hopkins situation before. You went on giving Hopkins credit but then on another thread you said Tito was small or something similar to that. It was a couple months ago. But anyways, anyone with a brain could see Hopkins beating them dudes. Winky/Pavlik had to go up 10+ pounds or so, more than one division to fight him, top it off Pavlik was tailor made for him.
            You are confusing me with some one else 100% sure of that. I never had any run ins with you and I have never, ever, said Trinidad was small. Ever. Look at my sig, I am making fun of some one bashing the Trinidad win, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Pavlik was favored to win. So was Winky.

Comment

I have a feeling this clown will bring up a post about me saying Trinidad was too small for Jones at 175, which I don't even remember typing, but if I did and he brings it up, he's more ******ed than I thought. I never called Trinidad too small for 160 or 154. This guy is stupid as f-ck, wishful thinking, talking about he exposed me. Probably had a dream about it and now thinks it was real.

Comment

You are confusing me with some one else 100% sure of that. I never had any run ins with you and I have never, ever, said Trinidad was small. Ever. Look at my sig, I am making fun of some one bashing the Trinidad win, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Pavlik was favored to win. So was Winky.
                I'm not...I'm 100% sure of it. I was making a point on the flip flopping fans do when they like someone. I don't dislike you, specially on how you own the Cotto fans, but I had to use you as an example a while back.

I don't fall for that hype about the odds. It seems to favor hype a lot of the times.

Comment

So get the posts where I call Trinidad too small for 160. That never happened.

Comment

So get the posts where I call Trinidad too small for 160. That never happened.
                    Either it was that or something similar. I would of found it by now if it weren't for the shit search function.

Found it....it wasn't weight, my bad(can't blame me for not remembering every detail on a forum a while ago). Still shows the favoritism of boxing fans on how they love to flip shit.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...m#post12210189
                    Last edited by Mr.Fantastic; 01-15-2014, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I may have agreed if this was a triangle theory. What's ******ed is how you came with with that terrible conclusion.

Comment

Working...
                      X