Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Victor Ortiz become a champ again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Victor Ortiz become a champ again?

ima a big ortiz fan. but will he's jaw be a factor? am pretty sure heavy puncher will go after that.

now im goin 2 remain mutual and i thought victor goin 4 the IBF belt was bs. although he does have goldenboy behind him he can land to another title shot.

the guy is talented none the less. i love his style really crisp and good lateral movement.

btw i heard alfonso gomez got injured. anynews on who will replace him?

Comment

No he wont, unless its for some vacant belt vs a hand picked guy...

ortiz gets seriously overrated,,, maidana beat him down, peterson started off slow but then boxed his ears off, lopez stopped him,, and floyd owned him,,,,,,

ortiz's best win is vs berto,,,, not a huge accomplishment,,

ortiz-ghost would be a good scrap though

Comment

one victory over an overhyped dude that proved nothing himself lifted victor ortiz to a mayweather fight. I'm sure his dumbass will get a title shot for something just as irrelevant, he damn near got it just for sitting out and not doing anything. he may become champ, but he's still a chump in my eyes.

Comment

roach could revitalize him. Roach = all offense. That's all victor's got. He's still young.

Comment

Ortiz will be back, he just has a lot of jelly haters in the boxing community due to his Oscar De La Hoya type of crossover appeal and hollywood good looks...

He was getting to Mayweather before that cheap punch. Floyd don't want that rematch.

Comment

He a baby beast, he just needs to stay away from Broner cause if he thought Scary floyd was punking him, Broner will get in that ass. NO ****.

Comment

I would like to see GBP match him up with Angulo at 154 for the dec 14th card. Angulo was supposed to fight on that card but his opponent priced him self out. I think Ortiz can come back with a different trainer.

Comment

Ortiz is a very good fighter but he's a mental case and I don't think he has the passion for boxing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by MAUSEBURG View Post
                    He a baby beast, he just needs to stay away from Broner cause if he thought Scary floyd was punking him, Broner will get balls deep in that ass. NO ****.
                    Your an idiot.

Regarding Ortiz he's definetely talented enough to win some titles. He's skilled but mentally he's a weak fighter if he can overcome the mental aspect hell definetely be a champ again he's still young doe

Comment

Working...
                    X