No announcement yet.

Who's resume is best? Khan vs Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Get ya mind right..Hahaha Ha Ha HAHAHA..
    maidana fought khan for half a million.

Comment

• Considering Maidana, Judah, and Malignaggi are all still factors in their respective weight classes, while Witter, Urango, and Bailey either dropped off the face of the earth or are non-factors

Kotelnik and Matthysse beat Alexander, Kotelnik in particular... His record may not read that way, but watch the damn fights... (Kotelnik in particular)

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        maidana fought khan for half a million.
        How much did he fight chop chop for??

Bradley fought Casa for 1.2 mill..Hahaha Hahaha..

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
          Khan lost most of the rounds? Granted it was close, but Khan won most of the rounds. Even the 12th could have been Khan's round, and the 11th was IMO since Maidana gassed out.

Maidana had a period where he was just getting hit and not landing much.

i was talking about alexander and matthysse. if alexander had an actual win against matthysse it woul dbe his best, but in reality it was a lopsided matthysse decision.

i wrote khan when i should have written alexander, if memory serves right, which would explain the confusion and lead you to assume i was talking about maidana.

the maidana fight was close, but kahn won it clearly on the cards. the matthysse fight with alexander was not close, with matthysse winning most of the rounds and dropping alexander.

Comment

• bu - to the - mp

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Alexander top 5 wins:

- Junior Witter, 36, 37-2-2 (19KO) - RTD 8 - Vacant WBC LWW title
              - Juan Urango, 29, 21-2 (17KO) - TKO 8
              - Marcos Maidana, 31-2 (28KO) - UD 10
              - Lucas Matthysse, 28-1 (26KO) - SD 10 - IBF WW title
              - Randall Bailey, 37, 43-7 (37KO) - UD 12

Khan top 5 wins:

Andreas Kotelnik, 31, 31-2-1 (13KO) - UD12 WBA LWW title
              Paulie Malignaggi, 29, 27-3 (5KO) -TKO 11
              Marcos Maidana, 27, 29-1 (27KO) - UD 12
              Zab Judah, 33, 41-6 (28KO) - TKO5 IBF WW title
              Dimitry Salita, 28, 30-0-1 (16KO) - TKO1

- I included wins for Alexander against Kotelnik and Matthysse in the consideration, though they were very disputed. Equally, I did not include Khan's disputed loss to Lamont Peterson.

Who's got the upper hand and why?
              LOL having Salita in there

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                LOL having Salita in there
                Who would you replace him with as a top 5 win for Khan? Diaz?

Comment

• The term resume is a very subjective one. When one say resume are they including just wins or notable opponents also? If it's the latter, then there's no question that Amir Khan has more notable names on his resume than Devon Alexander. Such as: Zab Judah, Marcos Antonio Barrera, Paulie Malignaggi, David Diaz, Lamont Peterson, Marcos Maidana and Danny Garcia. However, when it comes to quality wins I will have to go with the former in Devon Alexander. He has defeated Junior Witter, Lucas Matthysse, Marcos Maidana and Randall Bailey, Juan Urango and Andreas Kotelnik.

Comment

Working...
                  X