Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video:This guy has to be the harshest on Manny Pacquiao! worse than many Floyd fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What has his skin colour got to do with his opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
      Bruce is a hypocrite at times. He used to be as big of a Manny fan as he is a Floyd fan.

He wrote this on Twitter after Pac beat the shit out of Margarito:

https://twitter.com/BruceBlitz/status/3684629437480960
      So? His opinion is his opinion and him scoring the Margarito fight that way shows he might not be a "hypocrite"...

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        /in before check hooks.

But on a serious note what he says is absolutely true, I watched half of it. I didn't really hear him go off on Manny that much but what he says about fighters today don't compare to fighters of 30+ years ago I preach that day in and day out. Floyd is the greatest of our era, but doesn't come close to the top 10 p4p of all time, and never will.
        Exactly, people just love to nitpick to suit their respective agendas. Once you say something negative about Pacquiao ohhhhhhhh God help us.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          So? His opinion is his opinion and him scoring the Margarito fight that way shows he might not be a "hypocrite"...
          but he calls Manny the best p4p fighter on the planet and now he's calling him garbage s yeah he's a hypocrite

Comment

yea I turned it off. Fuck that guy and his opinions.
            Last edited by LeG00N; 07-07-2013, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
              but he calls Manny the best p4p fighter on the planet and now he's calling him garbage s yeah he's a hypocrite
              And he was at that time not anymore doe.

Comment

i'm willing to bet that he was high on pacquiao at one point but his youtube channel was flagged, overrun etc. by pac's overemotional cultists, like the thread starter here, cause he said something critical about manny. that's always the story.
                Last edited by John Barron; 07-07-2013, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Floyd and his fans are joke

Comment

Okay, I tried watching the video. Lasted 2 seconds. The guy's got a real fked up face. Looks like he's holding in a crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                      Bruce is a hypocrite at times. He used to be as big of a Manny fan as he is a Floyd fan.

He wrote this on Twitter after Pac beat the shit out of Margarito:

https://twitter.com/BruceBlitz/status/3684629437480960
                      Yeah the guy has taken too many drugs, isn't he an open roid user and meth addict who tried to become a pro wrestler?

Comment

Working...
                      X