Playstation 4 News

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    And that is why PSOne>PS2/3, Xbox/360.

If they remade all PS1 games with today's graphics, there would be no competition at all.

RE1-3, Silent Hill, Ape Escape, Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver, Syphon Filter 2, Fear Effect, Dino Crisis/2, Medal Gear Solid, Tomb Raider, MoH Underground.
    The good old days, where developers only had to worry about single player.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
      I'd school you at Fifa13.

Comment

And that is why PSOne>PS2/3, Xbox/360.

If they remade all PS1 games with today's graphics, there would be no competition at all.

RE1-3, Silent Hill, Ape Escape, Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver, Syphon Filter 2, Fear Effect, Dino Crisis/2, Medal Gear Solid, Tomb Raider, MoH Underground.
        I disagree I think the PS2 was the best console ever. There was multiple best of the genre games for every single genre. You could find literally everything on that system.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I disagree I think the PS2 was the best console ever. There was multiple best of the genre games for every single genre. You could find literally everything on that system.
          I agree, PS2 > PS1.

Comment

can someone post some of these next gen graphic videos

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I definitely won't say the PS2 sucked or anything, but I will ask you to at least give me some titles. The best game I played on PS2 was Resident Evil 4.

RE4, Silent Hill 2, MGS2/3, ICO, Shadow of Colossus, GTA III/Vice City, God of War, GT4, Prince of Persia Sands of Time.

That's where it stops for me, i'm sure you have more. I didn't like ALL of the games I listed, but I recognize these titles as being some of the greatest titles of the PS2.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze06 View Post
                can someone post some of these next gen graphic videos
                I'm not sure what to link you to, I don't want to link you to a false/rumored video graphic display. But here are the one's I saw that prompted me to make this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                  I wish it went back to that, but instead it's only gonna get worse.

Resident Evil was ruined because of this multiplayer/online crap.

Comment

For me the PS2 had some great games.

SSX Tricky
                    Devil May Cry
                    Burnout
                    Prince of Persia
                    Shadow of the Colossus

And of course the games you've mentioned, Kev.

Comment

I wish it went back to that, but instead it's only gonna get worse.

Resident Evil was ruined because of this multiplayer/online crap.
                      Different strokes for different folks, I hate single player games, playing against AI bores me, to tears.

Comment

Working...
                      X