Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez To Fight On, April Return Eyed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope one of them fight Bradley so he can get the L he should have on his record.

I doubt either of them do though.

Pacquaio-Bradley is a logical fight for April.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      I hope it's Senchenko, and for that same reason. At least we can say it was a tough fight if Marquez wins. Vargas is a borderline prospect with little punching power, and I think fighting JMM would be a step-up too soon.
      Good point...

Comment

I appreciate the fact that Marquez likes to stay busy between fights but true boxing fans want to see this that out of young champs not old fighters who only have 1 or 2 fights left. I know these guys are are low risk but they are of very low reward also. Personally I would love to see Marquez fight the winner of Judah vs Garcia. Both Garcia and Judah are definitely winnable fights for Marquez and the reward of of going in as the Undisputed JWW champ into a 5th Pac fight would be uncanny. Having all 4 belts would def keep Marquez in the drivers seat to all stipulations on a 5th fight with Manny.

Comment

cant be mad at that.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza
            I hope one of them fight Bradley so he can get the L he should have on his record.

I doubt either of them do though.

Pacquaio-Bradley is a logical fight for April.
            logical for what?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Disappointing news to say the least. Why not end your career at the highest possible point? And I'm sorry, Vargas and Senchenko have a shot at the upset at this point, and I don't understand why he would give them that opportunity. He's going to kick himself down the road for this decision, especially if it goes horribly wrong.

Comment

This Is How Upsets Happen; Huge Letdown Follwing Pacquiao Fight

There needs to be NO tune up fight for Manny or JMM. JMM will find it very hard to get up for one of these two rubes mentioned. Younger, faster, have nothing to lose, everything to gain, a shot at the big time... Marquez at 39 has everything to lose. Stupid management for either Pacquiao or Marquez team, to line up a "nobody" to fight, before lining each other up a 5th time. This would be no different than a normal, immediate rematch. JMM & Manny need to either do this again in April, or May, and if they choose to fight beyond that, so be it.

Comment

Guess he talked Erika into it truth be told he has a lot of fight left in him but the time for him to hang it up is near if he fights manny pacquiao again in September he should get the high end of the purse.

Comment

So what happens if Pac wins the 5th fight ? Pac/Jmm 6 ??

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
                      MARQUEZ V BRADLEY is the fight I wanna see

Anyone agree?
                      Not really I mean the guy headbutts too much Bradley isn't keepin busy I believe for that reason I don't think anybody is lookin to get in the ring with him for that sole reason I don't think he means to do it its just his style I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X