• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    she insulted Angel Del Villar, that man is very powerful
    what did she say?

Comment

she insulted Angel Del Villar, that man is very powerful
      who is this guy? what does he do that he's so powerful?

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
        what did she say?
        Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        who is this guy? what does he do that he's so powerful?

http://entertainment.terra.com/jenni...ceb0aRCRD.html

Comment

thanks for the info...

that's crazy so either it was an accident or he wanted her dead and if he did how does he manage to take down a plane...?

Comment

thanks for the info...

that's crazy so either it was an accident or he wanted her dead and if he did how does he manage to take down a plane...?
            The music in his record label is corridos for the sinaloa cartel, i dont know for sure, because i dont kno the man personally, but i believe he is a sinaloa cartel in some of his own corridos he mentions stuff about it, his friends n bodyguards also are known to be affiliated, ive seen some of his cars, he has ferraris, lambos, bentleys rolls royce cars in large quantity, big freaken house, dude has power

Comment

She was also friends with a few boxers like victor ortiz, Brandon rios, Robert Garcia and I think Mikey but she was really close with Fernando Vargas

Comment

The music in his record label is corridos for the sinaloa cartel, i dont know for sure, because i dont kno the man personally, but i believe he is a sinaloa cartel in some of his own corridos he mentions stuff about it, his friends n bodyguards also are known to be affiliated, ive seen some of his cars, he has ferraris, lambos, bentleys rolls royce cars in large quantity, big freaken house, dude has power
                so most likely its just going to be ruled an accident unless someone speaks and if for some reason is linked to him I would love to know how he managed to bring it down.

Comment

I know it's ****d up to say at this point but I do recall that he was place on a hit list a few years ago after the murder of another Mexican singer

Comment

so most likely its just going to be ruled an accident unless someone speaks and if for some reason is linked to him I would love to know how he managed to bring it down.
                    well in the latino forum thread, i posted about some lady that had talked about her speaking to Jenni about her being scared that people where spying her home n phone n she felt threatened

i dont think he had none to do with it but u never know, dude is real powerful n he was embarrassed in front of a crowd outside the award show, in front of his buddies n bodyguards
                    Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 12-10-2012, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
                      I know it's ****d up to say at this point but I do recall that he was place on a hit list a few years ago after the murder of another Mexican singer
                      who was placed in the hit list

Comment

Working...
                      X