X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY KIT

MAN DOWN 1

MAN DOWN 2

I'm only doing these because me and my people have had to endure years of terrible photoshops concocted by the pac tards.
    Last edited by MexicanMauler; 12-09-2012, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• there are some awesome pics in this thread, keep them coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        You just described floydiots to a tee. I havent seen a single Manny fan not be gracious about this defeat. Whats really making me scratch my heads though is why floydiots have a boner about Pac getting sparked.
        thats because you see what you want to see....pacfans have not been gracious in defeat. most pacfans are trying to even trying say that pac getting ko'd hurt floyd's legacy. i bet your dumba$$ believes that too.
        Last edited by jaestix1; 12-09-2012, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
          there are some awesome pics in this thread, keep them coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
            Tonight was the filipino rapture. Its the end of their world as they know it.
            Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
            no kidding... I heard a tsnami hit the phillipines as pacquiao hit the canvas.

too soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              You just described floydiots to a tee. I havent seen a single Manny fan not be gracious about this defeat. Whats really making me scratch my heads though is why floydiots have a boner about Pac getting sparked.
              When all a man has is a hammer, everything begins to look like nails.

Translation:

When all Manny Pacquiao has is his writer awards, just showing up to a fight looks like a victory to pacterds.

A KO, whether its Manny doing the knocking out or getting knocked out, simply makes the fight more exciting among the ranks of those idiots. And there will be accolades for that too.

Simple shit for simple minds.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by freeloada View Post

The Dudley Drop!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    fu*k you man. acting like you know every post ever made.

i did have williams' back, im a bigger fan of williams than i am pacquiao. matter of fact im not a pacquiao fan at all yet i dont mock him, i never dissrespected any fighter for losing. i have too much respect for them and the sport to do that.

dont call ppl liars, especially when you are just talking out of your ass. you really expect ppl to think you read every single post the day after martinez-williams II? you are the liar, fu*k off.
                    link showing that you took up for williams or gtfo

my point is it's not that serious..........

link or gtfo.

Comment

• just gettin' some sun...

Comment

Working...
                      X