Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T
    Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
    i don't have near the experience and skills im sure you do in the ring, but so far ive found my hardest style matchup when sparring is guys like 5'6'' - 5'8'' because they get inside of my punches and swarm me out. . . their head movement seems very awkward and makes it tedious to place punches. . . and they basically have no body to target. . . i always get elbows and forearms. . .

it's a lot harder than wladimir makes it look to "fight tall". . . lol my jab doesn't seem to keep guys off like i thought it would before i started sparring. . .
    I tend to help the taller guys with their jabs. It's all about range. The rest comes into place.

Comment

-People that talk too much
      -Loud people on their cell phone
      -People complaining all the time and not doing anything to correct their situation
      -Watching / hearing news about hockey all the time ( I live in Montreal , that **** is everywhere........)
      -When im about to take a huge dump , once i get on the toilet seat its finally just a fart .....
      -My BJJ gym being close for the holidays

Comment

hoodrats who don't know thurrr role.....

deceiving b1atchez who want to talk dat bull**** despite a ***** urready knowin da ****k dey talkin bout...***** i know da **** it be...oh lawdy lo

Comment

- Gold diggers. Especially those who use their children as their personal ATM card.

- A so-called best friend who will try to hitting on your girlfriend or wife.

- Grown men who still dress up like teenage boys.

- Emo teenage boys.

- Women that likes to make up false lies about you cheating on them just to break up with you.
          Last edited by Carpe Diem; 12-28-2011, 11:10 PM.

Comment

In-laws........

Comment

People saying: "I could care less."

Lazy speech is general.

Comment

people who love animal more the than human beings (funds help for animal instead of human beings)

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  - Gold diggers. Especially those who use their children as their personal ATM card.

- A so-called best friend who will try to hitting on your girlfriend or wife.

- Grown men who still dress up like teenage boys.

- Emo teenage boys.

- Women that likes to make up false lies about you cheating on them just to break up with you.
                  These are the worst kind of human beings ... Its like I really don't want the kid, but that's the only way I'm gonna lock-down this dude with fat pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                    I have plenty of video with me sparring and fighting people on here. I actually enjoy facing taller people. Haha
                    so do i, the crazy thing is im tall as hell. im almost 6'4 and fight at 141lbs.

i remember sparring the tallest guy i ever been in the ring with, a head taller then me and im almost 6'4 myself. i gave this guy the worst beating he ever got (his words not mine).

im usually too nice in sparring, my coaches often get on me about being too nice and holding back too much. i just control the action, jab, counter a bit, look pretty and drop a few solid bodyshots if they start getting brave. but against the tall guy he had atleast 50lbs on me so i just let it go, didnt try to hurt him but didnt hold back too much either.

god damn i tore that ass up, im used to fighting guys much shorter than me so i knew how to get to him, i knew what he wouldnt like. cant have lasted more than 2min and my coaches pulled the poor guy out. i thought it was unnecessary at first but the guy later told me i hurt him almost every time i hit him as he was wobbling around the dressing room.

i felt kinda bad but at the same time theres no way a super HW should let a 141lb man do that to him with 16oz gloves on. i mean im awesomne but still lol.

Comment

• Hipsters
                      Fixie bikes
                      Hipsters on fixie bikes

Comment

Working...
                      X