Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these currently active boxers do you think are already HOF worthy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for every fighter in the poll,they are all HOF fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      Hopkins is the greatest fighter in this generation

I'd remove Tarver, because he can't get in based on one win from a past prime RJJ.

I'd put Shane in, but not first ballot. Maybe second or third. There has to be some sort of penalty for cheating
      Shane's going in first Ballot bro just deal with it..

Comment

I voted for them all except Tarver. If he can get another big win he's in.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Shane's going in first Ballot bro just deal with it..
          I'm sure he will, but if the voters have integrity, he'd be penalized symbolically the first go around. I mean, lets be honest here and apply the same standards. Margarito can't get a fair shake because the cloud surrounding his prior fights, and so should Shane.

He's no doubt a HoF fighter based on his career, but like Bonds, McGuire and other steroid cheats in other sports, how much of their accomplishments were natural or 'enhanced'.

I think Shane is a good guy and was a great fighter, but he cheated and at the very least shouldn't make it in the first time around

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
            I'm sure he will, but if the voters have integrity, he'd be penalized symbolically the first go around. I mean, lets be honest here and apply the same standards. Margarito can't get a fair shake because the cloud surrounding his prior fights, and so should Shane.

He's no doubt a HoF fighter based on his career, but like Bonds, McGuire and other steroid cheats in other sports, how much of their accomplishments were natural or 'enhanced'.

I think Shane is a good guy and was a great fighter, but he cheated and at the very least shouldn't make it in the first time around.
            You can ask that question about any fighter in boxing. Until they change the standards for testing in the same way they have for baseball. You would have to be naive to believe Shane is the only one from his era.

Comment

Working...
            X