Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Ricky Hatton go into the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

55% is insane. That should be down to 30% when the Brits go to sleep.

Comment

Maybe, but he's by no means a shoe-in.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        could be worse, he could of got blown away by prescott!!!!!!!

people seem to forget, that urango was undefeated when hatton fought him, and went on to win a title after that loss. maussa was a titlist when he beat him. malignaggi was the IBF champ and number 1 contender when hatton fought him although the IBF stripped malignaggi before the fight. they are not great names but they were all champions.
        That's the main point imo,Hatton fought these guy's when they were Champions..Not when they was done no belt no motivation..Hatton get's respect from me and if he get's in I for one will give him a standing O..

Comment

Yes he should.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            That's the main point imo,Hatton fought these guy's when they were Champions..Not when they was done no belt no motivation..Hatton get's respect from me and if he get's in I for one will give him a standing O..
            So Maussa had a title? Urango won the belt in a fight many people thought he lost. And them having titles doesn't make them better fighters. Cotto beat the **** out of an undefeated Maussa in his 15th fight and I don't even consider that one of his best 10 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              55% is insane. That should be down to 30% when the Brits go to sleep.
              Why are you such a pathetic hater?

I'm not a Brit, but I'm able to recognize that Hatton was a very special fighter.

Comment

As long as he is not first ballot I don't care if he gets in or not, the boxing HOF is not exactly the most exclusive group though so I really don't care if they continue on with that as it is already established practice.
                Last edited by The Gambler1981; 07-07-2011, 01:07 PM.

Comment

supposta be a site for boxing fans not boxing haters its so pathetic ive been looking for a new forum for years now this site is complete **** these days

Comment

If prince naseem cant get in it would be absurd to let Hatton in.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      So Maussa had a title? Urango won the belt in a fight many people thought he lost. And them having titles doesn't make them better fighters. Cotto beat the **** out of an undefeated Maussa in his 15th fight and I don't even consider that one of his best 10 wins.
                      Well you should count that as top 10 wins..It was a good win for Cotto esp being so young..Hatton was accomplished fought good fighters and won you can't be mad at that..You can't be mad that Hatton get's into the Hall bro,is he the most deserving??Maybe not,but he was very entertaining and unforgettable that should count for something..Hatton also challenged himself and fought some top fighters and even fought the best fighters in the world right now..I just don't get why anyone would not want to see Hatton in the Hall...

Comment

Working...
                      X