Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hagler said to Floyd, Dropped That Drug test Bull**** & Fight Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by megadeth View Post
    I guarantee if you count the meaningless, childish, almost no substance posts, *******s will win by a mile.

Pacquiao the Great said there should be no condoms in his 3rd world impoverished country.

Plain and simple!

I bet you agree with that too, cuz Pac said so!
    No I dont agree with it but the difference Im not acting like a girl all butt hurt

Comment

• and i agree that it isnt Floyd's right to overrule the normal testing before and after fights but this isnt the first time a fighter has asks for special demands. it's a little too late for Floyd to take it back.

more importantly, I want Manny to take the test to close the book on all the speculation. why would anyone want any shred of doubt upon their person?

Comment

• One of the greats is just telling the truth. Floyd should just man up to fight pac.

Comment

• if your the best, take the test...

i dare floyd to take the S.A.T...

Comment

• If your the best take the test lol

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Who cares what Hagler said. Funny how he doesnt mention the 10 Million dollar weight penalty.
              i will just assume that you are misinformed and not stupid ... the 10M or 20% of the guaranteed purse penalty is within NSAC rules... now if you dont know what Im talking about, then just shut up.... and wait... Floyd refused to step on the weighing scale on Marquez fight... ow, about the gloves? both of them will wear their own size/brand... who asked the ring size? who asked the sooner date? and whose the one who dont want to fight on other states?

Comment

• I wonder if hagler himself would like to fight a juiced up opponent. doubt it. Take the tests, bit.cha.ss

Comment

Working...
                X