Ireland "The birthplace of ****sexuality"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ireland "The birthplace of ****sexuality"

Just an excerpt

Today Ireland has a lively "gay scene", especially in Dublin and Belfast. Some favorite hang-outs like the "George" in Dublin are clearly identifiable by their use of the "rainbow flag", others are far more discreet.

http://goireland.about.com/od/prepar...ay_ireland.htm

wow, i thought it was france or puerto rico. never would have guessed ireland. damn those queerosexuals!

Comment

You worship black people.

/END THREAD

Comment

No gays Accepted in my part of the country!

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          Just an excerpt

Today Ireland has a lively "gay scene", especially in Dublin and Belfast. Some favorite hang-outs like the "George" in Dublin are clearly identifiable by their use of the "rainbow flag", others are far more discreet.

http://goireland.about.com/od/prepar...ay_ireland.htm

any people from ireland care to explain this!

Comment

Any developed country has a 'lively gay scene',whether you like it or not,i dont really agree with ****sexuality myself but as long as its not shoved in my face then they can do what the hell they like

Comment

lets dance to kylie!!!!!!!

Comment

I have/had a gay Irish cousin, quite a bit older.

He didn't have a great time of it. He was a proper piss head and destroyed his liver over the years through the drink.

Also my Nan's brother way a gaymun and he died pretty young because he topped himself.

Gays do not have a great time in Ireland. I'm sure Dublin is different as a bit of a metropolitan city, but to be a gay'er on the west coast of Ireland. Fuck that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                    I have/had a gay Irish cousin, quite a bit older.

He didn't have a great time of it. He was a proper piss head and destroyed his liver over the years through the drink.

Also my Nan's brother way a gaymun and he died pretty young because he topped himself.

Gays do not have a great time in Ireland. I'm sure Dublin is different as a bit of a metropolitan city, but to be a gay'er on the west coast of Ireland. Fuck that.
                    sad stories mate.

Glad I haven't got any gays in my family, not because I am really ****phobic but because of what they have to go through.

Comment

Working...
                    X