Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley finally realized he can't beat Khan. Bradley Is Ducking.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
    The double standards on display here are incredible. When the negotiations stalled, all the idiots and racists, which are most people here, claimed Khan was ducking Bradley. That Khan was being 'cheap' and cheating and disrespecting Bradley. People were going absolutely crazy here with the typical racist hate against Khan.

But when we FIND OUT FOR A FACT that it was BRADLEY WHO IS DUCKING KHAN. Its all, ' oh it's just business.' 'Oh its not a big deal, Bradley can do whatever he wants.' The posters here are unbelievably hypocritical and boderline delusional.
    Can you please show me the post where I did any of that??So when it comes to me come correct bro..

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      If Khan was a mexican all you poms would be bagging him , dont know who is worse the filos or the poms , seems they both desperate for a hero .

How much is Khan offered and how much is Bradley offered ?
      Bradley is offered was offered 1.3 initially, and Khan 1.7 million. And now Bradley is offered 1.4 and Khan agreed to drop down to 1.6 million. But IT IS NOT about the money. Bradley wants to fight an easier opponent, and maybe face Khan next year.

Bradley's manager has said point blank they want an easier opponent, and Bradley himself recently said point blank he does not want to fight Khan this year, even though he has been pretending he would fight Khan this summer.

And 1.4 million for Bradley is an amazing large amount of money for a fighter that has ZERO popularity. Bradley- Alexander sold less than 1000 thousands tickets!!!! Suppossedly around ONLY 500 tickets. Bradley wasn't even able to sell 2,000 tickets in his own hometown. Bradley - Alexander lost a lot of money for HBO. HBO is not going to pay Bradley for a fight now, and a big money fight with Khan, that is simply a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
        Can you please show me the post where I did any of that??So when it comes to me come correct bro..
        That post wasn't directed at you dude. More of a general thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
          McCLoskey was a tune up. Before Bradley, Going into a unification bout not having been in the ring for 8 months is not a good idea, Khan should be applauded for staying busy and taking a pay cut just to stay active.

Khan wants Bradley fight, Why is Bradley refusing to fight Khan?
          The McCloskey fight was a joke stinker fight that should never have been on the table. What kind of tune up is that for a guy like Bradley? There is NO WAY Khan should be applauded for taking on a McCoskey when he had just beaten Maidana, He undid a lot of the credibility he earned for beating Maidana. Other than earning some money that fight did him no good at all,it ended in a mess. The only good thing Team Khan could take from that fight is to learn from it and not set up another fiasco fight. But I don't see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
            The McCloskey fight was a joke stinker fight that should never have been on the table. What kind of tune up is that for a guy like Bradley? There is NO WAY Khan should be applauded for taking on a McCoskey when he had just beaten Maidana, He undid a lot of the credibility he earned for beating Maidana. Other than earning some money that fight did him no good at all,it ended in a mess. The only good thing Team Khan could take from that fight is to learn from it and not set up another fiasco fight. But I don't see that happening.
            McCloskey fight was a natural choice, he wasn't perceived as a great threat and it's completely customary for a boxer to have a tune-up or stay-busy fight after they just had a tough fight, like Khan-Maidana.

It's the very same reason Bradley got in with the then 37-year-old lightweight Nate Campbell after he fought Kendall Holt. Campbell went on to lose 3 fights in a row after getting a NC in the Bradley fight which shows he was a shot fighter, fighting outside his ideal weight division.

Comment

No one with any sort of world-class skills would dream of ducking Khan after his performance against McCloskey. Timmy is certainly a weirdo, but I seriously doubt he's "scared" of Khan.

We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Comment

Still no fight!

Bradley sign the fight! Stop ducking!

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/sources-k...se-done--38489

"Sources indicate the failure to come an agreement over the amount of money being offered to Bradley's side could cause the fighter to seek another opponent other then Khan"
                  It's a unification bout you tool

Team Khan won't be offering the money

:

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
                    It's a unification bout you tool

Team Khan won't be offering the money

:
                    Heh!

I wonder who has the better sig me or you!

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
                      Heh!

I wonder who has the better sig me or you!
                      Me

No contest son

Comment

Working...
                      X