No announcement yet.

Pablo escabor, what i dont get......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pablo escabor, what i dont get......

Pablo escabor was one of the biggest drug lords in the world and richest, what i dont get is was he a bad person like the 30 for 30 made him out to be? building homes for the poor, and all that help he gave to hes country. I just dont get it.......

dunno, maybe it was the murders he committed and had carried out. I think murder is a bit harsh, but thats just me

Comment

once your on top..the only way is to go down..how about feeding the one in the middle and bottom so no one pulls you down...

Comment

he had a good and a dark side, could be very kind, or very nasty.
        Good friend, bad enemy i suppose

Comment

Crime pays until you get caught..

Comment

Read up on that Jamaican drug lord that just got extradited to the US. Very similar story. People view those guys as heros. The guy's name was Christopher "Coke".

Comment

Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
              Pablo escabor was one of the biggest drug lords in the world and richest, what i dont get is was he a bad person like the 30 for 30 made him out to be? building homes for the poor, and all that help he gave to hes country. I just dont get it.......
              Pablo had the support of the people until he began to violently kill his rivals and innocent people with bombings.

Comment

It's always the same story. When they add murder into the mix, that's the beginning of the end.

Comment

Alot of guys like that have existed. Bin Laden built roads, schools and houses for the afghans. Hamas builds schools, gives out money to the poor and even has a wing who matchmake couples.

They also kill people and cause suffering.

Comment

Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
                    He was a notorious pedophile who would often rape and murder young girls,plus all of the the other horrible things the man did.

Comment

Working...
                    X