McNabb to the Redskins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    poor jason campbell

they finally get some coaches and players around him then they hand the team off to McNabb
    dat dude was a Dud

Comment

poor jason campbell

they finally get some coaches and players around him then they hand the team off to McNabb
      i think campbell has had his chance, he needed to go

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        dat dude was a Dud
        because his whole career he was the only guy who was trying on that team.

he never had a real chance to show what he was capable of ....IMO of course

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
          To be fair to Kolb, we have no clue how good he can be, he has 130 pass attempts in his career.

It doesn't matter if Kolb is Joe Montana, it still doesn't answer the question of why you would make the skins better.....
          kolb ran the show for a few games last year, we have seen him perform quite a bit. he did pretty well for his first time playing in non garbage time, but it's almost a rebuilding move because it's a whole different ballgame..

and yes, I agree with you, that's what the first sentence of my last post was trying to say, everyone knows you never trade to a division rival.

Comment

he's had cooley, santana, and portis all this time. i'm not buying it usa pug!

Comment

Porter and Moss tried also it was he who could not pass the ball to them

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Porter and Moss tried also it was he who could not pass the ball to them

add cooley too, he's pro bowl. dude has had 3 official weapons....

Comment

This is why I gave up on the Eagles a long time ago.

Stupid ****ing decisions like this

Comment

waiting to here from d gunz too.

Comment

It's not as bad a trade for Philly as most people think. Both McNabb and Kolb are in the last year of their contracts, and only one is going to be resigned after this coming season. They decided that Kolb is the future and will be resigned. Whoever they traded McNabb to would have to be able to resign him, which he most likely wouldn't with Buffalo or Oakland. It might look bad now but long term it isn't as bad as it seems.

Comment

Working...
                      X