No announcement yet.

The way Resto talks reminds me of...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The way Resto talks reminds me of...

While watching "Assault in the Ring" last night, hearing the way Resto talks reminded me of the character Anthony Quinn played in the classic film "Requiem For A Heavyweight."

Here are the amazing first 10 minutes of the movie. For the impatient, Quinn doesn't start talking until about 5 minutes into it. (This was the only clip I could find at the moment.)

If you have never seen this movie, try to watch the first couple a minutes at least to catch a surprise guest appearance in the ring.

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
    While watching "Assault in the Ring" last night, hearing the way Resto talks reminded me of the character Anthony Quinn played in the classic film "Requiem For A Heavyweight."

Here are the amazing first 10 minutes of the movie. For the impatient, Quinn doesn't start talking until about 5 minutes into it. (This was the only clip I could find at the moment.)

If you have never seen this movie, try to watch the first couple a minutes at least to catch a surprise guest appearance in the ring.

Now I want to see the entire movie....Looks good for an old flik...Lefty

Comment

why didnt you just post this in one of the many assault in the ring threads

Comment

Working...
      X