Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is wrong with the Moral Teachings of the Catholic Church?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
    Dont Catholics say that any form of abortion is wrong?

That if a girl is raped by her dad or whoever, if she gets an abortion immedietly she is still branded a murderer.
    exactly. She has no right to take away another life. That baby is innocent and isnt responsible for the rape. Adoption

Comment

about 98% of the earth is going to hell plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Catholics Priests have been known to molest children.
        The molestation of children is a scourge perpetrated by those who fall away from righteousness and are under the spell of Satan. Disbelievers are not at all excluded or immune to this type of behavior. You just don't hear about it in the news. JAT

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
          about 98% of the earth is going to hell plain and simple
          and we all deserve it

Comment

Originally posted by El Alacrán View Post
            No sex before marriage, no killing, no birth control but sex while the woman is not ovulating is permissible, no ****ography, no masturbation, etc etc.
            jeez, why don't they just cut their dicks off?
            They could do it like bulls. Just fix all of them except for 2 or 3 in each town which could knock up all of the girls.

Comment

Originally posted by phallusy View Post
              and we all deserve it
              I just can't picture this nice loving forgiving god of ours punishing anyone with severe pain for eternity.

Comment

I just can't picture this nice loving forgiving god of ours punishing anyone with severe pain for eternity.
                i can, and in some cases it's justified... if God gives us chances and we keep saying " **** off God, i'm busy doing my own thing now " or whatever we can blame God for what happens to us when we get what we want - an eternity without God

Comment

thats because it is bullsh.. an eternity would mean that we are already in hell

Comment

i can, and in some cases it's justified... if God gives us chances and we keep saying " **** off God, i'm busy doing my own thing now " or whatever we can blame God for what happens to us when we get what we want - an eternity without God
                    Eternity without God is one thing. Hell is another. (depending on ur definition).

I think most non-believers arent saying "**** off God", theyre saying "Hellooooooo??.........God???? Where are you???...."

I think most people are ok. Theyre just animals burdened by the problem of consciousness and the absurdity of their existence.

Comment

If free will was true there would not be people with mental problems which inable them to control themselves. Some ******ed people do not understand ask god for forgiveness or that is a bad thing to do, so they must end up in hell for it.
                      Originally posted by j View Post
                      thats because it is bullsh.. an eternity would mean that we are already in hell
                      A lot of people think we are.

Comment

Working...
                      X