No announcement yet.

Is Vitali unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
    exactly vitali's dominance is as much about the level of competition as it his greatness

you need one punch power to even stand a hope in hell against klitschko and aside from david tua who would still be way too small and old to do anything there isn't anyone that has that

haye may stand a chance because of the speed advantage he would have but i don't think he could stand up to the kind of shots briggs took tonight
    i dont think haye has a shot either. he not active enough klits throw enough jabs and punches to keep haye movement at bay. if haye works on a better inside maybe he have a chance. if haye had a adamek inside game maybe but he fights using his speed movement and range. his only chance is to catch them with a couple of wide right hands after timing one of their shots

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      No one is unbeatable.
      Thankyou. At least someone retains their sanity.

Comment

Haye has the skills to beat him...BUT I don't know if he has the Heart or Chin

Comment

With the Heavyweights today yes he is.

Comment

I would be interested to see how highly he is rated when he is retired. Will the experts look favourably upon dr iron fist?

I think he deserves a high place in the rankings but i dont know. He is better than Marciano anyway i reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
              The only 2 fights he lost were highly dubious.

He has an iron chin. His defence is superb for someone who holds their left hand down. He punches extremely hard. He is rarely hit flush. He wins almost every single round in every fight.
              How the hell was his loss to Lewis "highly dubious"?

Comment

No, he lost to Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                  How the hell was his loss to Lewis "highly dubious"?
                  He was winning the fight and had Lewis in major trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                    He was winning the fight and had Lewis in major trouble.
                    He was winning the fight by 2 damn rounds..... the way you guys go on you would think that he was going into the 12th with a near shutout.. Go rewatch the last 2 rounds btw and tell me who was in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
                      Did he dominate Lewis then??

Yes he won the first 4 but Lewis then won the last 2 rounds before the stoppage..

How the **** its a dubious win i don't know when a guys eye is allmost off and it was caused by a punch. You know the rules of boxing right TS?? i guess not
                      Maybe if you repeat this enough times you'll convince yourself it is true. Vitali was getting in that ass before the freak injury, just like Troy Ross was doing to Cunningham. That fight deserved an immediate rematch, but who didn't want it? Lewis don't want it with Vit, noooooo...

Comment

Working...
                      X