Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pablo escabor, what i dont get......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He took down an entire plane of people to kill one person... the good he did was far far outweighed by the bad. I bet the amount of money he spent on the poor was still not a lot compared to his total worth.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      Crime pays until you get caught..
      thats true for the common criminal, Pablo and other drug lords aren't common criminals. Pablo got locked up and he was still making money partying with bitches everyday all day

Comment

Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
        Pablo escabor was one of the biggest drug lords in the world and richest, what i dont get is was he a bad person like the 30 for 30 made him out to be? building homes for the poor, and all that help he gave to hes country. I just dont get it.......
        this is also true for Mexicans cartels

Comment

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
          He took down an entire plane of people to kill one person... the good he did was far far outweighed by the bad. I bet the amount of money he spent on the poor was still not a lot compared to his total worth.
          Hit the nail on the head, that bombing was what turned the country against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
            Hit the nail on the head, that bombing was what turned the country against him.
            what bombing.

Comment

what bombing.
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avianca_Flight_203

Comment

good find thanks, what i dont get is, wtf took the colombians government so long to take down escobar?

Comment

good find thanks, what i dont get is, wtf took the colombians government so long to take down escobar?
                  $$$$$$

This is the thing about govts, they'll get you if they really want to.

Comment

Working...
                  X