No announcement yet.

When Has Pacquaio Been Battle Tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    And lost. He didnt overcome that adversity.
    Cotto lost to Margarito, doesn't mean he can't overcome adversity. I think Cotto will win but saying Manny hasn't been through hell and back to win is stupid.

He might have lost to Morales but in the second fight he was better for it, he was getting throughly outboxed in the first Marquez fight and was cut yet will still gunning for Marquez and not giving up, the 2nd fight he had a cut and won in a close fight kind of like Clottey-Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      The first Barrera fight and both Marquez fights.
      Lol thats funny.

Comment

Lol thats funny.

Yeah, whats funny about it? Are you saying he didn't face adversity in those fights?

Comment

Yeah, whats funny about it? Are you saying he didn't face adversity in those fights?
          I said overcome adversity. He's never gotten up from a knockdown or been hurt very badly and come back to win like Cotto has many times, Im just saying, its not Pac's fought that he hasnt had to Im just saying it will show in this fight.

Comment

I said overcome adversity. He's never gotten up from a knockdown or been hurt very badly and come back to win like Cotto has many times, Im just saying, its not Pac's fought that he hasnt had to Im just saying it will show in this fight.
            He was dropped in the first round by Barrera, and winning two wars of attrition is as much overcoming adversity than getting up from a knockdown. You said he has never been battle tested or faced adversity. Both are untrue.

Comment

He was knocked down vs. Nedal Hussein then got up and stopped him.

Last edited by CrackYourJaw; 11-12-2009, 08:50 PM.

Comment

He was dropped in the first round by Barrera, and winning two wars of attrition is as much overcoming adversity than getting up from a knockdown. You said he has never been battle tested or faced adversity. Both are untrue.
                That wasnt a knockdown, like I said he hasnt been battle tested nowhere near what Cotto has and it will show.

Comment

He has been knocked down, come back and won as I already posted.

Comment

The real battle is when you fight with a starving stomach. Pac experienced that... all his opponents lived in a comfortable life with Milk bottles in their refrigerators. Pac eats dried fish.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                      He has been knocked down, come back and won as I already posted.
                      I dont count that, if it wasnt for the home cooking he would have been KO'ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X