No announcement yet.

Tony Bellew unifies the heavyweight division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Bellew unifies the heavyweight division

Imagine now if Bellew knocks out David Haye with ease, finishes Joshua and Wilder and takes out Tyson Fury when/if he comes back.

It would never happen but that would be a funny turn of events.

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
    Imagine now if Bellew knocks out David Haye with ease, finishes Joshua and Wilder and takes out Tyson Fury when/if he comes back.

You're right bro, it would never happen. I'll tell you a CW who could do it though, Usyk!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      You're right bro, it would never happen. I'll tell you a CW who could do it though, Usyk!
      Usyk is looking solid at the moment to be fair! I can see him unifying the Cruiserweight division

Comment

Usyk is looking solid at the moment to be fair! I can see him unifying the Cruiserweight division
        I could see Usyk beating any man in boxing other than Tyson Fury. He would box the ears off the likes of Wilder & Parker imo. Joshua would be 50/50 but i think he'd outbox him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          I could see Usyk beating any man in boxing other than Tyson Fury. He would box the ears off the likes of Wilder & Parker imo. Joshua would be 50/50 but i think he'd outbox him as well.
          I don't think he'd do well at heavyweight. He doesn't have the power to keep them honest

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
            I don't think he'd do well at heavyweight. He doesn't have the power to keep them honest
            Usyk has solid enough power imo, he just doesn't seem to sit down on his punches, he prefers to box and move.

Comment

Tony Bellew has said on many occasions he wouldn't want anything to do with fighting Anthony Joshua, or any other big Heavyweights.

Comment

He has a chance against Haye even though no one gives him a chance. The other heavies is a step too far.

Comment

sneak attack alts...

Comment

Working...
                  X