No announcement yet.

Laras wife------

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    I created in slight jest- I'm a bit astonished at the responses. I think people started arguing about their version of what beautiful is.
    Yeah standards of beauty differs among age groups, race, cultures,etc. Some see thicker women as attractive, probably has to do with fertility and intelligence and others might prefer petite. To each their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      bragging on the internet to a bunch of random dudes on a boxing forum about how you're a real life Casanova, is not cringy and pathetic at all!

/sarcasm
      Post a picture of your gf romeo.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
        ive been to cuba 4 times now...i can confirm cuban women arent that great ..dont get me wrong theyre are beautiful ones ..but majority not that great
        I don't understand. You say the chicks in Cuba aren't that great, yet you've been there four times. What do you go for then, the guys?

Comment

• That face could be better but that body bad. She hAs some curves and that body is begging to be punished. A lot of queers in this site it seems. Any straight man would hit that

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            I don't understand. You say the chicks in Cuba aren't that great, yet you've been there four times. What do you go for then, the guys?
            The only place that 14 year old been to 4 times is the local bodega.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              He seems to have some things in order https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...M:&vet=1&w=401
              She shouldn't be wearing that with the back fat she has. Not calling her fat but you can see back fat and she needs to cover up

Comment

• Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                The only place that 14 year old been to 4 times is the local bodega.
                Coņo, meng. Take it easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  She shouldn't be wearing that with the back fat she has. Not calling her fat but you can see back fat and she needs to cover up
                  Back fat? I hadn't looked at the link until you made this comment. I was expecting rolls. Lol To be honest, that looks like one of the better pictures of her posted so far.

Comment

• She's two pies away from being obese

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                      Post a picture of your gf romeo.
                      I know this might sound hard to believe but i actually don't care /not interested in the slightest in trying to impress people ive never met on the internet with personal information.

Now run along go watch your little fake wrestling schit kiddo.

Comment

Working...
                      X