No announcement yet.

PBC on Fox in the overnights avg'd 1.757m viewers,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBC on Fox in the overnights avg'd 1.757m viewers,

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 02-26-2017, 11:27 AM.

Good. Nice to see boxing getting good ratings. Even if they had to see what's in your avi

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Good. Nice to see boxing getting good ratings. Even if they had to see what's in your avi
      Those are ok ratings. They should be much higher for an American heavyweight champion. Canelo got 2 mil on HBO for his fight with Kirkland.

I don't get excited to watch Wilder fight. The only fights I'll get excited for are Joshua, Fury, Klitschko, or Parker. I was more hyped for the Harrison vs. Hurd fight

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Those are ok ratings. They should be much higher for an American heavyweight champion. Canelo got 2 mil on HBO for his fight with Kirkland.

I don't get excited to watch Wilder fight. The only fights I'll get excited for are Joshua, Fury, Klitschko, or Parker. I was more hyped for the Harrison vs. Hurd fight
        Seriously man I can't get over with your AVi, WTF is that?! It's looks like wilder is trying to swat a bee or something or windmilling his arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Motorcity Cobra with the best avi

yea Canelo-Krikland on paid channel (HBO) did more views then HW USA champ ,something is not good here.

Comment

it didn't do good ratings though...

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Seriously man I can't get over with your AVi, WTF is that?! It's looks like wilder is trying to swat a bee or something or windmilling his arms.
              He gets to excited when he has his opponent hurt and all training goes out the door. It's weird. Usually when a fighter is hurt or has his opponent hurt they revert to muscle memory, years of training automatically kick in. Wilder reverts to street fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                it didn't do good ratings though...
                I think just under 2 mil is good.

Comment

Those are NOT good ratings. Finished dead last in the network prime time ratings

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-saturday-ratings-2-25-2017.html

Comment

That's a little disappointing tbh. The promotion for this event was pretty weak

Comment

Working...
                    X