Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

most crooked boxing country (hometown decisions)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*watches ref cradle nate cleverly like a baby and carry him back to his corner.*

"the ref did not carry him in any way!"

the only thing he neglected to do was tuck him into bed and read him a story.

genuinely deluded. name the more neutral venue.

Comment

There will be bias wherever you go, the US has the worst record for robberies though, so i'd pick the US overall.

Comment

The U.S. of A by far

Murica is the world capital of homecooking and PEDs

Kovalev the most recent victim of such disgraceful crookery

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
          There will be bias wherever you go, the US has the worst record for robberies though, so i'd pick the US overall.

of course there will be more robberies in notable fights. almost all of history's notable fights have happened here.

you don't bring a big fight to another venue for several reasons. the first is revenue. the second is that vegas is the most neutral venue for a big fight on the planet. when you get to the very top it is generally where the fights take place.

youdon't hear fighters say, "i don't want to go to vegas and get robbed" the way you hear them say it about going to england, germany. and it's because vegas usually isn't any american fighter's "home town." it's where floyd mayweather moved because of boxing, but it's not his hometown. and lots of the people at a floyd fight bet on him to lose . not sure if you've ever been to one, but that is the god's honest truth! i've been to several fights in vegas now.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            of course there will be more robberies in notable fights. almost all of history's notable fights have happened here.
            I'm talking about the US as a whole. Maybe some judges in the UK might have the fight slightly biased but the US has it often wrong.

Can you give me a list of robberies in the UK so I can maybe see it from your perspective?

Comment

*watches ref cradle nate cleverly like a baby and carry him back to his corner.*

"the ref did not carry him in any way!"

the only thing he neglected to do was tuck him into bed and read him a story.

genuinely deluded. name the more neutral venue.
              The ref had a hold of Cleverly because he was jumping in to stop the fight. He then changed his mind because the bell went and he wanted to give the champ a chance to retain his belt.

You make no comment on the fact that Kovalev hit Cleverly not once, but twice when he was on the canvas. The ref, per the rules, could have DQ'd kovalev right there and then. If he was being corrupt and protecting Cleverly, don't you think he would have used the situation to give Cleverly the win by DQ? Dip****.

Give me these robberies for why England is a place for over-seas fighters to be worried??? What over-seas fighter has won but been ripped off?

Comment

you don't bring a big fight to another venue for several reasons. the first is revenue. the second is that vegas is the most neutral venue for a big fight on the planet. when you get to the very top it is generally where the fights take place.

youdon't hear fighters say, "i don't want to go to vegas and get robbed" the way you hear them say it about going to england, germany. and it's because vegas usually isn't any american fighter's "home town." it's where floyd mayweather moved because of boxing, but it's not his hometown. and lots of the people at a floyd fight bet on him to lose . not sure if you've ever been to one, but that is the god's honest truth! i've been to several fights in vegas now.
                So you admit the USA is the most corrupt because more fights are held there? That's not the question though is it. Which country has hosted the most fights. It's a straight question of which is the worst country for over-seas fighters to get a decision... IT's clearly the USA. You admit to it, but just in a different way.

Don't go around and call anybody delusional with that kind of stupidity. You'll end up looking like a prize tit.
                Peace out, moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  So you admit the USA is the most corrupt because more fights are held there? That's not the question though is it. Which country has hosted the most fights. It's a straight question of which is the worst country for over-seas fighters to get a decision... IT's clearly the USA. You admit to it, but just in a different way.

Don't go around and call anybody delusional with that kind of stupidity. You'll end up looking like a prize tit.
                  Peace out, moron.

so you don't have a more neutral venue for a big fight than las vegas?

it's easy if you're right to just name a place

Comment

so you don't have a more neutral venue for a big fight than las vegas?

it's easy if you're right to just name a place
                    It doesn't matter which venue the fight takes place at in England. They don't have different refs and judges for different venues, they're the same. So there isn't a specific venue in England that sticks out because big fights can happen at any of the big venues in England.

Now address my points, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      It doesn't matter which venue the fight takes place at in England. They don't have different refs and judges for different venues, they're the same. So there isn't a specific venue in England that sticks out because big fights can happen at any of the big venues in England.

Now address my points, please.

so "england" is your answer?

Comment

Working...
                      X