Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen A. Smith/tim bradley fight commentary ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen A. Smith/tim bradley fight commentary ??

is it just me...... or were these 2 acting like a couple of school girls!!.., point scoring and bickering all fight,i found it really unprofessional

It was a joke and should never happen again. Bradley went from being a humble loser to a bitter sport regarding the pacman losses.

And stephen A had no idea what he was talking about through out the broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by fatmash View Post
      is it just me...... or were these 2 acting like a couple of school girls!!.., point scoring and bickering all fight,i found it really unprofessional
      i thought tim was a stand up guy. it was stephen a smith that seems like he was low key trying to get into bradley's skin. tim didnt even score the fight. tim was more like roy jones, since he's a fighter he was giving out pointers of what a fighter is going thur in there and what a fighter should be doing, etc. smith was the one acting like he knows what he's talking about and then when he has nothing left to say he starts dissing the fighter. when bradley was like manny knows when to turn it up, smith was like well why couldnt you adjust to that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by fatmash View Post
        I was more annoyed by Stephen than Bradley. He just seemed to be looking for ways to put fighters down.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          It was a joke and should never happen again. Bradley went from being a humble loser to a bitter sport regarding the pacman losses.

And stephen A had no idea what he was talking about through out the broadcast.
          what did bradley said about the pac losses?? at the end of the broadcast he said manny IS the #1 ww right now.

Comment

I enjoyed it and it gave boxing more exposure. Only stupid hardcore fans hate seeing boxing hey attention outside their bubble. Floyd is the most hated fighter but for twice a year the sports world turned their eyes to boxing. Haymon has invested millions to expose boxing to a wider audience while HBO is reducing its boxing budget but he's hated. Boxing fans act like they want to keep the sport a secret. So what if he sounded like a casual fan. That's the fan base this sport needs. And his post fight interview was way better than Kellerman's. Kellerman wouldn't have pressed Pacquiao like that about Crawford. And if he did he'd be apologizing today.

Next time I want Skip & Smith in the booth alongside Kenny

Comment

Please, please Top Rank, never let these two talk in your broadcasts ever again

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I enjoyed it and it gave boxing more exposure. Only stupid hardcore fans hate seeing boxing hey attention outside their bubble. Floyd is the most hated fighter but for twice a year the sports world turned their eyes to boxing. Haymon has invested millions to expose boxing to a wider audience while HBO is reducing its boxing budget but he's hated. Boxing fans act like they want to keep the sport a secret. So what if he sounded like a casual fan. That's the fan base this sport needs. And his post fight interview was way better than Kellerman's. Kellerman wouldn't have pressed Pacquiao like that about Crawford. And if he did he'd be apologizing today.

Next time I want Skip & Smith in the booth alongside Kenny
                  I just don't think that it's good for the community when the guy on the microphone spends his time instigating bull**** with a guy like Tim. It isn't like it was a crime to do it but it sure as hell annoyed me.

Comment

Stephen A. Smith hopefully won't be appearing on any future boxing broadcasts. Disputing and doubting everything Timothy Bradley had to say, just like a typical armchair guru. Annoyed the majority of Boxnation viewers in the UK by erroneously implying Naseem Hamed got knocked out?

Comment

Working...
                    X