No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I wonder if this is one of the "hundreds" of fights ElBossHogg has gotten into. He may have lost but he showed heart. The fight doesn't start until 12:00, but feel free to enjoy the witty banter in its entirety. Its pretty similar to your average argument on boxingscene:

that's not bosshog, that's RavshinRicRude

homie got smashed up quick, ugly sloppy fat mess.

Comment

• And you know..... you can kinda tell the text looks a little different too.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Utter quality. At times it was like watching BoxingFan91 post, but I give him points for when he talks about having sex with his motorbike.

I don't believe he was a real Mexican though.. if he was he'd have only started a fight with a 90lb man and called it a middleweight defence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
          that's not bosshog, that's RavshinRicRude

homie got smashed up quick, ugly sloppy fat mess.
          If you mean the guy in white then yeah that's me..........

Comment

• Bulll**** is a definite thing. I'm drunk ******s. Yall ain't man enough to last 2 minutes in my world. All is currently swell in the universe.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
              If you mean the guy in white then yeah that's me..........
              The guy who got punched looks just like my Phaggot cousin Raul from Shafter Cali. It should be ShaftHim Cali.

I was laughing my azz off. Silly stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                That dude deserved an a$$ whoopin. His face was also very high on the "punch worthy" scale

Comment

• Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                  Got involved in my first bar fight lol

I say involved because these 3 dudes were trying to fight my friend. He knocked the one boy out at a New Years Eve party apparently and told me he was probably going to start some stuff. They followed him into the bathroom so I went after them since they were exchanging words. They were arguing while my friend was taking a piss and hit him while he was pissing. I stepped in but stepped back out when my friend started swinging lol Let him handle his. Security broke it up but as they were walking those 2 out one of his friends swung and missed a sucker punch and my friend cracked him. Security broke that up then the 3rd guy who I was behind, because we were in a narrow hallway, sucker punched my friend so I cracked him in the back of the head twice with right hands and my friend hit him with two hooks and an uppercut before they put us all in headlocks lmao

It was lit though. My adrenalines still pumping. I can't sleep hope ya'll enjoyed the story. Just can't get it off my mind. How are 3 of you going to jump one guy and still get the worst of it. Wish I could of got to the first friend who did it but at least I got some shots in.
                  It's all over the place that one, ain't it? Even in this bizarre fantasy land where his friend is some urine-based Chuck Norris, 2 Scrappy is such a puss that his only role in this story is that he shit his pants and left his friend to fight off three guys by himself.

What concerns me there is not so much the bullshit that "I suddenly realised that my friend taking a piss was a prime Jean-Claude Van Damme so I left him to it", but the fact that even in this guy's world of bullshit he can't elevate himself higher in the story than "I was the one who shit my pants and took a cheap shot like a complete pussy."

But wait, there's more...

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                  If security wasn't there I would of threw down by his side no matter what. Win or lose.
                  So security - who weren't originally present in the story, note - were the only thing coming between our hero and letting his friend Bruce Pee get into a scrap with a 3-1 disadvantage. And yet he admits that he got involved by sucker punching a guy twice in the back of the head? "I wouldn't get involved in case we got arrested... well, apart from those two potentially fatal blows to the back of the spinal cord that I delivered when the guy wasn't looking and I had fresh piss running down my legs."

But wait, there's a further update....

We had another friend with us but he was with his girl. They said we could do 3 on 3 but I was trying to deescalate.
                  He shit his pants. He said "wait until you're not looking, then I'll get involved."

I kept saying this is stupid there's no point.
                  ... at least while you're facing me.

Then the main guy who wanted to fight my friend said as he was walking away from the first exchange of words he pointed to me "I want you too" lol I rolled my eyes and shook my damn head.
                  A guy offers him a fight and he "rolled his eyes" and shook his head? What did he do for an encore, flash his painted nails, go "girlfriend, please!" and take him round the back to suck him off?

This is a tale of pure, unwarranted faggotry the like of which I've never read before.

Is it your bullshit of the week, folks?

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    It's all over the place that one, ain't it? Even in this bizarre fantasy land where his friend is some urine-based Chuck Norris, 2 Scrappy is such a puss that his only role in this story is that he shit his pants and left his friend to fight off three guys by himself.

What concerns me there is not so much the bullshit that "I suddenly realised that my friend taking a piss was a prime Jean-Claude Van Damme so I left him to it", but the fact that even in this guy's world of bullshit he can't elevate himself higher in the story than "I was the one who shit my pants and took a cheap shot like a complete pussy."

But wait, there's more...

So security - who weren't originally present in the story, note - were the only thing coming between our hero and letting his friend Bruce Pee get into a scrap with a 3-1 disadvantage. And yet he admits that he got involved by sucker punching a guy twice in the back of the head? "I wouldn't get involved in case we got arrested... well, apart from those two potentially fatal blows to the back of the spinal cord that I delivered when the guy wasn't looking and I had fresh piss running down my legs."

But wait, there's a further update....

He shit his pants. He said "wait until you're not looking, then I'll get involved."

... at least while you're facing me.

A guy offers him a fight and he "rolled his eyes" and shook his head? What did he do for an encore, flash his painted nails, go "girlfriend, please!" and take him round the back to suck him off?

This is a tale of pure, unwarranted faggotry the like of which I've never read before.

Is it your bullshit of the week, folks?
                    Damn bro chill, I'm not worthy

You short haired ***e lesbian looking cvnt

Comment

• Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                      Damn bro chill, I'm not worthy

You short haired ***e lesbian looking cvnt

God bless man, all in fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X