Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOS=Sons of Samoa! A Samoan guy was gonna **** up my lil homie in San Jose, I stepped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
    Orale. The Chicano Park Day Celebration is just around the corner. Bring Jhonny, and he can ride in my low rider.
    Jhonny will ride, with his Japanese bandera flying, he is Mexican, but born in Japan. I am teaching him, but he is a ****ing hard headed vato, one of those youngsters, a pure torpedo. Ready to put work in. No need to explain!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
      A huevo. Down in SUR Diego a lot of these Samoans want to be all tinto. They ride the Slob and Crab car. But since Sureņos (P4P Gangsters) have that Margarito blood in them, they drop 'em like flies. Cant stop Barrio Logan 30.
      Homie, I think you ran off that WSSD fake ****, he hasn't responded to you at all. Logan all day everyday, supplying killers to the cartel regularly!! Stacking bodies like cord wood! Jhonny wants his mini 64 impala, black like him, with lifts all around.

Btw, some of these Japanese Vato's love AZTLAN. Blows my mind.

Peace brother.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 04-02-2016, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post

Zarkou when David Tua caught up with him.
        I would have been Tua's john Ruiz, except the Samoan guy I attempted to whip
        Was bigger. I pulled my speedy Gonzalez and ran!!

A guy has to know when to run away, lives to fight another day.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
          Your story made me think of the time I seen 5, 200+lb Samoans run away from 10, >150lb Eritreans. Those were the days.
          They are some big strong dudes though.
          Sometimes a well fed American, needs to know when to fold em, in the face of hunger and anger. Jhonny would have sprinted immediately, leaving me to be eaten! Jhonny ain't stupid! Just me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            So...you got your ass kicked?
            I am still running til this very day. Honestly he lived down the street, and his sister was known for beating up her boyfriends.

Comment

Working...
            X